BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: FEBRUARY : 8th - 10th CHOCCOLOCCO Pictures, Videos, Stories, Lies and Carnage  (Read 3514 times)

Online jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
For February I think we had outstanding weather for Fri and Sat. It was a perfect temp for winter wheeling IMO. 
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
It was a perfect temp for winter wheeling IMO.

Said no southerner lol, you might be from MA

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
It was a perfect temp for winter wheeling IMO.

Said no southerner lol, you might be from MA

Wheeling weather was great for February. The sleeping outside weather was the issue

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
For February I think we had outstanding weather for Fri and Sat. It was a perfect temp for winter wheeling IMO. 

I concur. Wheeling weather was excellent on Friday, pretty darn good Saturday.

Rocks were dry...

Offline thetastelingers

• Visitor
Glad ya'll had a good trip. Thanks for sharing the pics!
------------------------------------------------------------------
If at once you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

Offline Truckin222

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Thanks everybody for leading me and Ruby around.
We both had a really good time, at least till I managed to break a leaf spring of all things...

Zach
Zach & Ruby Southard

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor

Ended up being a pretty expensive day for me.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1st, glad you're ok. Just before lunch today ( Monday the 11th) is the fist time I have gotten to go thru yalls expreience this past weekend.
Looks like that park gave-back some love!
Nah, not too exp[ensive, Ryan ; I might have a power mirror that you could use to fix the pssgr side; you got lucky that you did not rip the mount off the sheetmetal as I have twice. You have the base you avoided the hiest cost.

take off fenders online + quality zip ties will fix the flares ( edit: they are designed to tear-off like that; yours aren't painted so u can likely can heat-gun the shape back and ziptie or GripLoc them back into their place if you popped clips all in the woods)

the door is buff-outable. get some Mopar touch-up enamel and I have a puller kit I can bring to CFR or cheap online.

looks like you got some   [slammin]

great pix everyone
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 02:15:06 PM by j3ff3ry_j33p »
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor

...Pat , just takin' a breather and havin' a cup of pudding ... ;)
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline longarmwj

• Visitor

1st, glad you're ok. Just before lunch today ( Monday the 11th) is the fist time I have gotten to go thru yalls expreience this past weekend.
Nah, not too exp[ensive, Ryan ; I might have a power mirror that you could use to fix the pssgr side; you got lucky that you did not rip the mount off the sheetmetal as I have twice. You have the base you avoided the hiest cost.

take off fenders online + quality zip ties will fix the flares ( edit: they are designed to tear-off like that; yours aren't painted so u can likely can heat-gun the shape back and ziptie or GripLoc them back into their place if you popped clips all in the woods)

the door is buff-outable. get some Mopar touch-up enamel and I have a puller kit I can bring to CFR or cheap online.

great pix everyone
If you have a spare door mirror I for sure will take it. That would save me a lot of hassle honestly.

Ryan
03 WJ - The Minivan
17 JKU - The Other Minivan

Offline BigMike

• Visitor

great pix everyone
If you have a spare door mirror I for sure will take it. That would save me a lot of hassle honestly.

Damn, hate to see that.

Bestop trail doors are in your future.

Offline longarmwj

• Visitor

great pix everyone

Damn, hate to see that.

Bestop trail doors are in your future.
Trail doors, poison spyder fenders, poison spyder sliders....they’re all in my future lmao

Ryan
03 WJ - The Minivan
17 JKU - The Other Minivan

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor

great pix everyone

I will go down to the bin in the garage tonight, Ryan; I am pretty sure both are down there. ya know, if you have the base in tact, you should be able to get the mirror back on there with replacing the pin so I think that if I get you that from my mirror which tore off from base you could put them together. You would have to do like I did and manually adjust the power mirror when necessary...

Ill PM you after I locate them.
I think I was getting replacements for between 40 and 70 bucks. Rock auto has the most selection
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM