BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: FEBRUARY : 8th - 10th CHOCCOLOCCO Pictures, Videos, Stories, Lies and Carnage  (Read 3524 times)

Online tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF

Offline BigMike

• Visitor

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj2870jnJQd/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

i will just leave this here.

Cool. That looks like a different weekend, so it's irrelevant to this thread

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj2870jnJQd/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

i will just leave this here.

Please only post pictures and videos from this ride in this thread. 

Thanks your Friendly GATR staff

Bobby

Offline BigPrince

• Visitor
Looks like a flat trail somewhere else that resembles boatramp. Hold the camera the right way anything looks steep.

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
So the center of my locking hubs escaped on the trail. Kinda an odd failure. I've had issues with it not manually locking but the vacuum lock still works. Hooked the vacuum lines to engine and was able to have 4wd the rest of the day.  TMR drive sluggs are on order.

your first GATR ride started with trail hatred aimed at the covers ; now the actual hubs have said," i saw what he did to my covers..I am next and outta here....". Get them slugs in and we'll keep  eyes out for the lugs or any related parts at CFR.... ;)
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor

Ended up being a pretty expensive day for me.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1st, glad you're ok. Just before lunch today ( Monday the 11th) is the fist time I have gotten to go thru yalls expreience this past weekend.
Looks like that park gave-back some love!
Nah, not too exp[ensive, Ryan ; I might have a power mirror that you could use to fix the pssgr side; you got lucky that you did not rip the mount off the sheetmetal as I have twice. You have the base you avoided the hiest cost.

take off fenders online + quality zip ties will fix the flares ( edit: they are designed to tear-off like that; yours aren't painted so u can likely can heat-gun the shape back and ziptie or GripLoc them back into their place if you popped clips all in the woods)

the door is buff-outable. get some Mopar touch-up enamel and I have a puller kit I can bring to CFR or cheap online.

looks like you got some   [slammin]

great pix everyone
If you have a spare door mirror I for sure will take it. That would save me a lot of hassle honestly.

I didn't forget, Ryan.
Sorry, it took me a while to recall where they had been stashed.
So, the 'best' passenger side that I have actually might help you if you do not wanna spend right now for a new one; this is far from perfect but , see how it tried to leap off of the Jeep from the base? Yeah, it sorta just opted to tear the sheetmetal out .
Well, the reason this might work in your favor is, it looks like your base is fine but you need the stalk/pivot shaft / whatever it is called , that stands the mirror up . That is intact on this . the shell around mirror is cracked and the base mounts are all twisted but that part and the mirror are untouched.

I cant promise it will work but it is yours if you want it.
I did have to manually adjust it , iirc. this was the first one I tore off so tough to recall details

<< edit: I have to take photos down I just realized. I will PM you , Ryan  - sorry for the pix being posted ,mod>>
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 07:53:02 PM by j3ff3ry_j33p »
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline longarmwj

• Visitor

Ended up being a pretty expensive day for me.....

1st, glad you're ok. Just before lunch today ( Monday the 11th) is the fist time I have gotten to go thru yalls expreience this past weekend.
Looks like that park gave-back some love!
Nah, not too exp[ensive, Ryan ; I might have a power mirror that you could use to fix the pssgr side; you got lucky that you did not rip the mount off the sheetmetal as I have twice. You have the base you avoided the hiest cost.

take off fenders online + quality zip ties will fix the flares ( edit: they are designed to tear-off like that; yours aren't painted so u can likely can heat-gun the shape back and ziptie or GripLoc them back into their place if you popped clips all in the woods)

the door is buff-outable. get some Mopar touch-up enamel and I have a puller kit I can bring to CFR or cheap online.

looks like you got some   [slammin]

great pix everyone
If you have a spare door mirror I for sure will take it. That would save me a lot of hassle honestly.

I didn't forget, Ryan.
Sorry, it took me a while to recall where they had been stashed.
So, the 'best' passenger side that I have actually might help you if you do not wanna spend right now for a new one; this is far from perfect but , see how it tried to leap off of the Jeep from the base? Yeah, it sorta just opted to tear the sheetmetal out .
Well, the reason this might work in your favor is, it looks like your base is fine but you need the stalk/pivot shaft / whatever it is called , that stands the mirror up . That is intact on this . the shell around mirror is cracked and the base mounts are all twisted but that part and the mirror are untouched.

I cant promise it will work but it is yours if you want it.
I did have to manually adjust it , iirc. this was the first one I tore off so tough to recall details

<< edit: I have to take photos down I just realized. I will PM you , Ryan  - sorry for the pix being posted ,mod>>
Hey a mirror is a mirror. I’ll take it!

Ryan
03 WJ - The Minivan
17 JKU - The Other Minivan

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM