BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Crawling For Reid March 22-24 2019 AOP - Pictures, lies, stories and carnage.  (Read 5544 times)

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
* Aside from the comeraderie & fellowship ( I actually feel, like, closer to some of you guys/gals than I do many of my bio family...&  after only a few years! ) that sets it apart , you know what my favorite thing about this group is ?
Everyone wheels the begeezus outta their rigs, whatever it is. ( Well, except Clark .... he mainly flips his & eats danishes [flipoff4] ) .

I think the confidence of brotherhood permits that . I know there's stuff I would no way try solo without having trustworthy folks around me.

Just an observation after all these great videos & pixs.

What a great weekend. I'm still reeling and I'm across the country for work .

(* Stating the obvious that most longtime C.O.R.E. know ,but remember I've wheeled by mysrkf until 2.5 years ago. GATR is still fresh ,new & my fav thing going these days ...)

Well said [cheers]
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline kvom

• Visitor
  • Kirk
My starting issue was traced to no power to the fuel pump, but that's as far as we got in diagnosis.  Pump has a relay under the hood that needs to be checked.  With external power applied to the pump we were able to drive it off the trailer.
00 TJ  stuff
02 F250 CC LB 7.3 tow pig
18 Honda CRV
12 Chrysler 200 - Wife's car

Offline longarmwj

• Visitor
The lady can get annoying

Very annoying.
She’s actually super cool in person. Her and Kevin both were genuine big hearted people. We were just looking at their Polaris when they offered to take us for a ride in it. Never made any indication we wanted to, they offered. And Brittney stopped editing a video half way though just to take the take to talk to us. Awesome people in person and rare for big YouTube stars now days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ryan
03 WJ - The Minivan
17 JKU - The Other Minivan

Offline Scott F.

• Visitor
From AOP

NEW RULE.....EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY....
If a person is caught bypassing the registration process and trespassing on the AOP property at anytime, they will be issued a LIFETIME BAN from the AOP property. Any person or persons known to be riding, camping, or interacting with someone knowingly violating the registration process will be subject to a ban up to one year.

I was told by AOP staff when I was working the gate Saturday morning that they didn’t have a record of the girl who got hurt being in the park.

Sounds like she was trespassing.

Offline tj05world

• Visitor
  • snowman
That’s not good for her

Zack

Offline longarmwj

• Visitor
That’s not good for her

Probably the reason behind the new rule

Ryan
03 WJ - The Minivan
17 JKU - The Other Minivan

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Should be the standard.

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
From AOP

NEW RULE.....EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY....
If a person is caught bypassing the registration process and trespassing on the AOP property at anytime, they will be issued a LIFETIME BAN from the AOP property. Any person or persons known to be riding, camping, or interacting with someone knowingly violating the registration process will be subject to a ban up to one year.

I was told by AOP staff when I was working the gate Saturday morning that they didn’t have a record of the girl who got hurt being in the park.

Sounds like she was trespassing.

everything about that nightmarish  situation the whomever it was & whoever was driving with them that evening sounds rong.

So wrong it doesn't even deserve to have the "w" preceeding it ...
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline Uncle Randy

• Visitor
  • Cherish every minute
Could not find base for my hi-lift at the park. Borrowed AJ's-Thanks. Found damn thing when I got home n one of my tool bags that I carry assorted items. Embarrassing. Need some Prevagen. And when I went to put rig on trailer at AOP,  heavy smoke started pouring out from under hood from fluid spraying on engine. Thought it might be hydro fluid. Turns out it was tranny cooler fluid hose.  It was on passenger side and ori bracket break was on driver side so don't know how the hell this happened since body was tilted down to driver side. ORI at exploded bracket is damaged and will get rebuilt. Getting new brackets. Thanks to Allsouth for assessment/reccommendations/etc.
Randy
'06TJ
Treekiller

Offline msnajkowski

• Visitor
From Friday Night

The best way to escape from a problem is to solve it. ~ Alan Saporta

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
A few more

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 02:38:41 PM by Danny Kinder »

Offline Soshy

• Visitor
Anybody win anything good in the raffles?

I don't think any GATR member won anything.
Won blistein 5160 shocks will call to see if I can get for renegade. Another member won led front head lights and 100 bucks off

it was cool watchin this all the way up trail 1 and 3 Thursday , man!
I've newfound respect for what FCA did with those little cousins to the wranglers which they actually are.
It is legit:

Well when me and my family move down to GA this summer there is going to be another one running with you.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM