BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Crawling For Reid March 22-24 2019 AOP - Pictures, lies, stories and carnage.  (Read 5256 times)

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
It was a success from my perspective (& Cadence's) although being those ginger-ish kinda white folks, we had about 3hrs in the sun w/out our normal spf3000 too many today . That got her needing to head home Sat a little early.

Thinking about Ryan's pal Drew. That scared us ; KK & I were camped right beside Ryan & the guy & when we came back from getting raffle tickets , about an hour total , all we saw was blood. Everywhere.

The Warner Robbins group down past cemetery told us about what happened & then I got in touch w @longarmwj

I'm glad our pal @Chris36l got his tranny pan fixed ; Chris , tell the Mrs. that only sticks and logs were makin' any effort at pokin' at you *wink* or your gas tank ( ,iyrc,  I saved yer gastank on Fri from a spear. Wtf? )

So,
I suck at photos ,guys.
 Goin frwrd, just know that I may have an acceptable camera ,but i always miss the picture or video.

That being said , here is all the photos off my phone ,unedited or touched.

not tons of trail shots cuz driving.

..see?
 I am horrible at image capture.

This young lady however, who I think we should have join the group , btw since she thinks you weirdos are the coolest  , is going to now be trained not just to crawl/spot Dad , but to get some images/videos of us all on rides.   
Good idea?

Oh, she's extremely proud that she drove me down 1 from the far left of map , all the way to entrance &  behind @ILOVEDIRT @longarmwj . Only time she isn't serious is crawling.

..she even lugged it+  lost power & I didn't help her when pwr brakes went out. Heh.
When we started rolling down the trail quicker (she instinctively grabbed ebrake ,just like any of us woulda so I think shes got it in her).

I'm pretty sure she took a few likely better pix & vids ;  I'll come back & update this post with those once she's uploaded.

Thanks for everybody in GATR  being their cool ,ez goin selves . I sure like my off-road family . y'all are the best .

If I only got to see you briefly, there'll be other rides.
 if we hung , you know how I feel about & appreciate you.
 If we got to hit trail 2gether, it was awesome! AOP dry is the best.

Thanks to  @tcdawg , Bobby , Danny & C.O.R.E. plus all the others that made this so great an event.

here's url to them :
http://imgur.com/a/UBcc1yz
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
Metal Cloak's CTI trailer ...I missed some ( srry, Phil ,Drew...)  but got a few of Wes, Clark & Pat :

lots of extremely flexible ,bendy bits there !

_________edit no.1_________________

vidz :

/>
/>
(say something nice about this one ...she was super proud;):

/>
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 08:23:06 AM by j3ff3ry_j33p »
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline Anvilsam

• Rowdy
  • Visitor
The only picture I took all weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
Well, had a great weekend, as always. Conditions were perfect all weekend. We are going to have to will that to happen every year.

Ended up having a little bit of carnage Saturday morning. I took my buddy, my little brother, and josh out on some easy trails for Evan(my buddy) to get his feet wet with his new rig. So while out there I ended up letting my brother drive mine on the greens to get a little trail experience under his belt. Everything seemed to be going well, until we ran over a log on JW2 and felt something flip up in the undercarriage. Didn’t really think anything of it until we get off the trail and stop for a second and someone points out the trail of fluid coming from my jeep. Well, I hoped in and hightailed it down the mountain and back to camp. Get up under the jeep to look and find this

The log some how flipped up under the rig and pushed the trans pan in to the point there was a visible gap next to the gasket. After a little searching, we find an advance auto parts in Chattanooga that has the pan, gasket, filter that I need. Ran and got it. And did a little trail transmission service in the camp site. I just want to thank everyone that helped and offered to help, Josh, Mike, Jeffrey, Sam, Marc, Travis. One of the reason I love this club, when shit hits the fan, everyone just drops everything to lend a helping hand.

Needless to say, good times!! I ended up heading out right after the raffle, traffic wasn’t bad at all. Made it home safe. I plan to double check the trail fix this morning, but the 3 times I stopped on the way home it was showing at the “Hot” marker on the dip stick. No pics really.

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
The only picture I took all weekend

I finally got the drool off of my chin from being half a football field from your Jeep all weekend. Really special build, man.
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
Raffle was awesome, peeps everywhere!

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF

1040 on the CTI

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor

1040 on the CTI

Uh-oh.
Tie score w/ @clark123456 , I think...

flex-off!  ;)
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline longarmwj

• Visitor
Drew is about to have his endoscopy in 20 minutes. Will keep everyone updated

Ryan
03 WJ - The Minivan
17 JKU - The Other Minivan

Offline tj05world

• Visitor
  • snowman
Anybody win anything good in the raffles?

I don't think any GATR member won anything.
Won blistein 5160 shocks will call to see if I can get for renegade. Another member won led front head lights and 100 bucks off

Zack

Offline longarmwj

• Visitor
Anybody win anything good in the raffles?

I don't think any GATR member won anything.
Won blistein 5160 shocks will call to see if I can get for renegade. Another member won led front head lights and 100 bucks off

Pretty sure they make them because I think I looked them up for my brothers renegade once

Ryan
03 WJ - The Minivan

Offline longarmwj

• Visitor
Drew update.

His stomach was full of ulcers. He gets frequent migraines and they think it’s the migraine medication causing ulcers. He lost a LOT of blood, and his body is slowly recovering from that. His blood pressure is 96/58 currently with blood oxygen levels back up to 98 and heart rate returning to normal. White blood cell is still high. They’re probably going to keep him another night

Ryan
03 WJ - The Minivan

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM