BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Crawling For Reid March 22-24 2019 AOP - Pictures, lies, stories and carnage.  (Read 4642 times)

Offline kent10sne1

• Visitor
Drew update.

His stomach was full of ulcers. He gets frequent migraines and they think it’s the migraine medication causing ulcers. He lost a LOT of blood, and his body is slowly recovering from that. His blood pressure is 96/58 currently with blood oxygen levels back up to 98 and heart rate returning to normal. White blood cell is still high. They’re probably going to keep him another night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow.  Sounds rough.  Prayers for continued recovery.   

Ditto.  keep us posted.
Jeep Wrangler Sport JK 2012. //SKULL//
Kent Casey
37 PitBull Rocker's on ATX AX756 beadlock wheels
3.5FOX RESERVOIR COIL-OVER CONVERSION,5.13 Gears/Eaton Rear Locker
AtlasII 4.3.1 Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle
MC Fenders & Sliders upgraded skids
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php/topic,15401.372.html

Offline longarmwj

• Visitor
Drew update.

His stomach was full of ulcers. He gets frequent migraines and they think it’s the migraine medication causing ulcers. He lost a LOT of blood, and his body is slowly recovering from that. His blood pressure is 96/58 currently with blood oxygen levels back up to 98 and heart rate returning to normal. White blood cell is still high. They’re probably going to keep him another night

Ditto.  keep us posted.
He’s about to finish up his first blood transfusion and they’re going to give him a second. He’s feeling much better now that he has fresh blood in him

Ryan
03 WJ - The Minivan
17 JKU - The Other Minivan

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
Drew update.

Ditto.  keep us posted.
He’s about to finish up his first blood transfusion and they’re going to give him a second. He’s feeling much better now that he has fresh blood in him

Glad he is starting to feel better. Prayers
Jay

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
Had fun trying the CTI trailer instead of the traditional ramp.  I'm set up for more flex on the ramp but happy with the results.

> this has become one of my favorite rigs in the group.
That appreciation was raised significantly higher when I was comin down with @ILOVEDIRT , we ran in to a busted-up GrandCherry & he pulled-out the air tools , snapped hose into trick air port, then slapped a light aluminum floor jack outta n under it then had the WJs snapped wheel bearing-hub assembly uninstalled up on the trail in about 15 min. so they could get it down. #winning
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
was I really complaining about a little scuff in my sliders?

I just saw these vidz + realize I actually deserve everything that GWT delivered & then some .

The sliders did fine.

somebody  [help] me learn how to drive...

/>

« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 05:49:17 PM by j3ff3ry_j33p »
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
Clark don’t feel bad you weren’t the only one!
Bobby

Offline longarmwj

• Visitor
Anybody have any updates on the roll over Friday night??

Ryan
03 WJ - The Minivan
17 JKU - The Other Minivan

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER

Last I heard was that both people were in stable condition.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor

Last I heard was that both people were in stable condition.

the Fri nite couple  are very ,very fortunate if that is the case.

@cru9 , that 2nd photo looks like that green buggy that was for sale. I guess they decided to soak-up their losses & just take the kermit-frog lookin thing out n hammer on it?  [slammin]
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
What it’s supposed to look like and the broke side. Got fender off the tire and ready to trailer. Can't figure out how the he'll this could happen. Must have been weakening for a whilw.

all due respect , Randy ; th "how it's supposed to look " side also appears to have some weakening welds up & under there from the looks of the picture.

Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline tj05world

• Visitor
  • snowman

Zack

Offline kvom

• Visitor
  • Kirk
What it’s supposed to look like and the broke side. Got fender off the tire and ready to trailer. Can't figure out how the he'll this could happen. Must have been weakening for a whilw.

all due respect , Randy ; th "how it's supposed to look " side also appears to have some weakening welds up & under there from the looks of the picture.

That looks as if they made the mount by bending the plate rather than welds.  More likely a stress fracture.
00 TJ  stuff
02 F250 CC LB 7.3 tow pig
18 Honda CRV
12 Chrysler 200 - Wife's car

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM