BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Crawling For Reid March 22-24 2019 AOP - Pictures, lies, stories and carnage.  (Read 4632 times)

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
They just released drew. We’re getting him back home now. All is well with him!! Thanks for the thoughts and prayers for him everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good deal

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline tj05world

• Visitor
  • snowman
Clark don’t feel bad you weren’t the only one!

Whew...I feel so much better :)

Many thanks to Zack for not freaking out during the flop.  It should be noted that the UCF dudes that rescued us were freaking awesome...as are their products.

Many, many thanks to Drew, Zack, John, and Rob for the mechanical work and recovery of the vehicle...lots of leg workouts on Friday morning.
.  Agree UCF major brownie points for the help and can’t remember the guy in black buggy, he flopped Clark’s Jeep back over and drove both of us down that trail, all in less then 10 mins. Then we all got a ride back to camp. Impressive as that morning seeing the trail was brutal.

Zack

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER

Many thanks to Zack for not freaking out during the flop.  It should be noted that the UCF dudes that rescued us were freaking awesome...as are their products.

Many, many thanks to Drew, Zack, John, and Rob for the mechanical work and recovery of the vehicle...lots of leg workouts on Friday morning.
.  Agree UCF major brownie points for the help and can’t remember the guy in black buggy, he flopped Clark’s Jeep back over and drove both of us down that trail, all in less then 10 mins. Then we all got a ride back to camp. Impressive as that morning seeing the trail was brutal.

What trail was it? And is that a straw but your mouth clark or did you go with so.e fancy headset? Curious to the details of headset if so

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER

Agree UCF major brownie points for the help and can’t remember the guy in black buggy, he flopped Clark’s Jeep back over and drove both of us down that trail, all in less then 10 mins. Then we all got a ride back to camp. Impressive as that morning seeing the trail was brutal.

What trail was it? And is that a straw but your mouth clark or did you go with so.e fancy headset? Curious to the details of headset if so

Trail 43, but somehow it was associated with 44???

That's a synch string for my balaklava :) 
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER

Isn't that a pastry?

Offline Anvilsam

• Rowdy
  • Visitor

Isn't that a pastry?

Yep its so he keeps his snacks close in case of a rollover. He mustve already eaten it when the pic was taken.

Offline Uncle Randy

• Visitor
  • Cherish every minute

Isn't that a pastry?

Yep its so he keeps his snacks close in case of a rollover. He mustve already eaten it when the pic was taken.
—————————
LMAO
Randy
'06TJ
Treekiller

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Sam wins today! LMAO!

Some vids I took. https://www.youtube.com/user/krawler00?feature=mhee Easier to post a link to my page than all individuals.
I've grown tired of this.

Offline tj05world

• Visitor
  • snowman

Agree UCF major brownie points for the help and can’t remember the guy in black buggy, he flopped Clark’s Jeep back over and drove both of us down that trail, all in less then 10 mins. Then we all got a ride back to camp. Impressive as that morning seeing the trail was brutal.

Trail 43, but somehow it was associated with 44???

Yep 45,44 crossed into 43.

Zack

Offline Scott F.

• Visitor
43 is one of my favorites, but going up not down. Down can be sketchy!

Online xjcrawler

• Visitor

Yes we came down it in Marty’s buggy and there was one drop off that caught us by surprise!!!

Offline BigPrince

• Visitor

I believe 43 is the one that cost me ~3k couple CFRs ago?  Fun but can bite.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM