CLASSIFIEDS > Parts

XJ part out

<< < (3/3)

TrevorG:

--- Quote from: thetastelingers on March 27, 2019, 10:49:05 AM ---I am interested in the leaf springs if they are available.

--- End quote ---

They are. I have no idea what brand the springs are. There are BDS suspension stickers on the jeep but I did not purchase it from the person that lifted it. He told me that the coils and leafs were for a 6" lift. In the pictures it is setting on 33x12.50x15s with no block and stock shackles.

thetastelingers:

--- Quote from: TrevorG on March 27, 2019, 10:53:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: thetastelingers on March 27, 2019, 10:49:05 AM ---I am interested in the leaf springs if they are available.

--- End quote ---

They are. I have no idea what brand the springs are. There are BDS suspension stickers on the jeep but I did not purchase it from the person that lifted it. He told me that the coils and leafs were for a 6" lift. In the pictures it is setting on 33x12.50x15s with no block and stock shackles.

--- End quote ---
How much are you looking to get out of them?

TrevorG:

--- Quote from: thetastelingers on March 27, 2019, 01:25:13 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

If you can’t come up with that all at once $50 will do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thetastelingers:

--- Quote from: TrevorG on March 27, 2019, 02:27:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: thetastelingers on March 27, 2019, 01:25:13 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

If you can’t come up with that all at once $50 will do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

I can give you an IOU for the meelion dollars and $50.
PM me your number and I will figure out a time and day to come get them.
Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version