BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: AOP April 26-28: Stories, Lies, Pics, and Carnage  (Read 485 times)

Online Cannonballkev

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: AOP April 26-28: Stories, Lies, Pics, and Carnage
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2019, 09:06:18 AM »
My daughter said Trevor was under Kevin's ZJ so much that he needed a hammock to put under it.
I was really impressed that the ZJ made the first hill climb without having to winch.
Clay's Jeep is a nicely crafted machine.

I’m putting on new motor mounts this weekend, hopefully that’s the issue.  Thanks for the help Trevor

My buddy, Roger , had never been off-road before , that first hill he was holding on so tight and was very quiet ( he’s a talker). Kinda freaked him out.  By the end of the day he was “ hands free” and booked. 

Get dirty, or get off the trail!

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2019, 10:29:36 AM »
My daughter said Trevor was under Kevin's ZJ so much that he needed a hammock to put under it.
I was really impressed that the ZJ made the first hill climb without having to winch.
Clay's Jeep is a nicely crafted machine.

I’m putting on new motor mounts this weekend, hopefully that’s the issue.  Thanks for the help Trevor

My buddy, Roger , had never been off-road before , that first hill he was holding on so tight and was very quiet ( he’s a talker). Kinda freaked him out.  By the end of the day he was “ hands free” and booked. 

Roger is a great cook too. Nothing like some good ol campfire tacos.
 Good guy who plans to come back out with us. He also has excellent taste in music. Lol

Offline thetastelingers

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2019, 10:59:26 AM »

Boostwerks sells a shift linkage for the transfer case
I have it on my Jeep and it eliminates all the stock nonsense attached to the body.
See below.
http://www.boostwerksengineering.com/-Transfer-Case_c_13.html

I'll be selling my linkage soon when the Atlas II comes in.

Roger is very situational aware and was quick to help out. Sorry I didn't get to try out those tacos!
Was nice to meet him. I didn't know what to think when I saw the Zombie stickers on his jeep. LOL
------------------------------------------------------------------
If at once you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

Offline TrevorG

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2019, 12:41:57 PM »
I’m going to have to find a safe spot on the roll cage for a GoPro. I managed to get no evidence that the Toyota was on the trail all weekend lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trevor
18 JKU
8? Yota

Online Cannonballkev

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2019, 01:17:47 PM »

Boostwerks sells a shift linkage for the transfer case
I have it on my Jeep and it eliminates all the stock nonsense attached to the body.
See below.
http://www.boostwerksengineering.com/-Transfer-Case_c_13.html

I'll be selling my linkage soon when the Atlas II comes in.

Roger is very situational aware and was quick to help out. Sorry I didn't get to try out those tacos!
Was nice to meet him. I didn't know what to think when I saw the Zombie stickers on his jeep. LOL

I’m interested in the linkage, mine is a 242 though, not sure if it will work.

Yeah, I be been giving Roger hell about his zombie Jeep.  He participates in zombie runs and events, has pics of walking dead cast with the Jeep.  It’s a mall crawler for sure.
  He is interested in getting a trail rig, even mentioned a full size bronco.  We will see
  He is an excellent  cook, always good to have him around.  He has a huge pull behind grill, he cooked 60 Boston butts for a veterans event.
Have to get him to do something for GATR
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 01:19:48 PM by Cannonballkev »
Get dirty, or get off the trail!

Offline wiffle9

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2019, 01:27:35 PM »
I’m going to have to find a safe spot on the roll cage for a GoPro. I managed to get no evidence that the Toyota was on the trail all weekend lol.

I saw a pic of the dash of the yota. It looked nice. Pic even showed a little bit of trail,  if I remember correctly. 😂
Clay, Nichole, Aaron, and Myles

Stretched M38

Offline TrevorG

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2019, 08:18:59 PM »

I saw a pic of the dash of the yota. It looked nice. Pic even showed a little bit of trail,  if I remember correctly.

As nice as that guys rig in front of me was it could have been the mall

Trevor
18 JKU
8? Yota

Offline 06ljrubby

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2019, 10:35:43 AM »
Sharon and I had a great time thanks to everyone as usual I didn't think to take pictures.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM