BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: SEPTEMBER 20 - 22 : MORRIS MTN ORV PARK & CAMPGROUND - DISCUSSION  (Read 1454 times)

Online TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: SEPTEMBER 20 - 22 : MORRIS MTN ORV PARK & CAMPGROUND - DISCUSSION
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2019, 01:59:29 PM »
Don't think I've ever been here when it's dry. Should be a lot of fun!
https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/7b4d2d0e3b1355e52aef6c789c4eba85357a058af2ee707d5961cfd9f426f851

If its really dry you can run the whole park in 2 hours without ever needing to get out haha
2 hours to wheel, 2 hours to watch Clark work on his engine, an hour to drink a beer and load up. Home by supper. Sounds like a swell day!
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2019, 02:02:21 PM »

That’s good to hear, to be honest, I haven’t even given him a shot. We used to go camping during GA games just to listen to Munson on the radio calling the game, maybe I’ll try it out again this season. But definitely not during the ND game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be hanging with 95,000 of my closest friends :)
And game day is there. Weighing my options some still.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

Offline flashover101

• Visitor
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2019, 02:41:03 PM »
We should all meet in Athens to crash @tcdawg tailgate party instead of sweating it out on the rocks   Go Dawgs!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike
2014 JK

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2019, 04:07:28 PM »
We'll be coming up Saturday morning. May stay the night but if we're done with the park by lunch, we may head home.

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2019, 06:32:00 PM »
https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/7b4d2d0e3b1355e52aef6c789c4eba85357a058af2ee707d5961cfd9f426f851

If its really dry you can run the whole park in 2 hours without ever needing to get out haha
2 hours to wheel, 2 hours to watch Clark work on his engine, an hour to drink a beer and load up. Home by supper. Sounds like a swell day!

Well, you have certainly shown your true colors.  I had a serious issue with my engine that impacted my trip, but instead of being supportive, you use it to attack me.  And, incidentally...your offer to help at "8am" was followed up by you showing up around 9am with a girly, latte-like product in hand.  Then you handed me a non-functional electrical tester...gee thanks, bud.

For a while I've heard some things about you from several members, such as "he's stupid," "he makes bad decisions," and "he can't wheel," but instead of letting those slide, I defended you;  Many times I told those folks, "TMac isn't stupid, he's slow, bless his heart," and "his decisions are questionable, not bad, but he means well."

Since I can tell I'm not wanted at this event, I'll update the check-in thread to officially bow out.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Online TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2019, 07:17:59 PM »

Well, you have certainly shown your true colors.  I had a serious issue with my engine that impacted my trip, but instead of being supportive, you use it to attack me.  And, incidentally...your offer to help at "8am" was followed up by you showing up around 9am with a girly, latte-like product in hand.  Then you handed me a non-functional electrical tester...gee thanks, bud.

For a while I've heard some things about you from several members, such as "he's stupid," "he makes bad decisions," and "he can't wheel," but instead of letting those slide, I defended you;  Many times I told those folks, "TMac isn't stupid, he's slow, bless his heart," and "his decisions are questionable, not bad, but he means well."

Since I can tell I'm not wanted at this event, I'll update the check-in thread to officially bow out.

I don’t remember anyone else crawling all over that dirty tire at 8am to get that last stubborn plug out  [flipoff3]

That is a good reminder to replace that battery in the tester
Travis Macdonald

Offline Michigunman

• Visitor
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2019, 07:48:13 PM »
So I hadn't commented as I didn't think I could make this ride.  But I realized my conflict was Saturday morning.  I could potentially come wheel in the afternoon but now I'm not sure how to take a lot of these comments.

I don't want to show up when everyone is leaving.  I hate to miss Morris when it's dry.
Mark
2003 TJ Sport with some mods
1998 TJ with more mods

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Online TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2019, 08:01:06 PM »
So I hadn't commented as I didn't think I could make this ride.  But I realized my conflict was Saturday morning.  I could potentially come wheel in the afternoon but now I'm not sure how to take a lot of these comments.

I don't want to show up when everyone is leaving.  I hate to miss Morris when it's dry.
What time you think you’d get there? I plan on playing around for a while
Travis Macdonald

Offline Michigunman

• Visitor
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2019, 08:24:03 PM »

I need to find out the window for our carpet cleaners coming.  But if I can make it would be around noon or so local time.
Mark
2003 TJ Sport with some mods
1998 TJ with more mods

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2019, 08:38:38 PM »

I need to find out the window for our carpet cleaners coming.  But if I can make it would be around noon or so local time.
Have Shane (@Cleveland99 ) babysit the cleaners, since he won't be wheeling or doing anything you deem important.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2019, 08:39:22 PM »

Yeah, you should be able to kill v notch and that ditch to the far left of it.

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2019, 08:41:04 PM »

I don’t remember anyone else crawling all over that dirty tire at 8am to get that last stubborn plug out  [flipoff3]

That is a good reminder to replace that battery in the tester
There you go again...accusing my rig of being muddy..WTH!

But, as much as it pains me...there is truth in what you said, so thanks for the helping hand.

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM