BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: SEPTEMBER 20 - 22 : MORRIS MTN ORV PARK & CAMPGROUND - DISCUSSION  (Read 1448 times)

Offline Michigunman

• Visitor
Re: SEPTEMBER 20 - 22 : MORRIS MTN ORV PARK & CAMPGROUND - DISCUSSION
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2019, 08:42:39 PM »
So I hadn't commented as I didn't think I could make this ride.  But I realized my conflict was Saturday morning.  I could potentially come wheel in the afternoon but now I'm not sure how to take a lot of these comments.

I don't want to show up when everyone is leaving.  I hate to miss Morris when it's dry.
Yeah, you should be able to kill v notch and that ditch to the far left of it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ha ha yeah.  I walked V-notch when I was there in July.  That one to the far left not so much, if you mean the mud pit.
Mark
2003 TJ Sport with some mods
1998 TJ with more mods

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2019, 08:47:08 PM »
So I hadn't commented as I didn't think I could make this ride.  But I realized my conflict was Saturday morning.  I could potentially come wheel in the afternoon but now I'm not sure how to take a lot of these comments.

I don't want to show up when everyone is leaving.  I hate to miss Morris when it's dry.
What time you think you’d get there? I plan on playing around for a while

I need to find out the window for our carpet cleaners coming.  But if I can make it would be around noon or so local time.
My plan is to head out between 4 and 5 to make it home for the ga game ( @Chris36l )
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Online Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2019, 09:17:06 PM »

I need to find out the window for our carpet cleaners coming.  But if I can make it would be around noon or so local time.
My plan is to head out between 4 and 5 to make it home for the ga game ( @Chris36l )
4 or 5 pm as well

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2019, 09:31:17 PM »

Finally decided to watch some good football huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2019, 09:33:11 PM »

Unfortunately my alma mater didn’t field a team this year
Travis Macdonald

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2019, 09:34:55 PM »

Unfortunately my alma mater didn’t field a team this year
Hard to run the spread with 15 RB

Offline Cleveland99

• Visitor
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2019, 12:21:40 AM »

Have Shane (@Cleveland99 ) babysit the cleaners, since he won't be wheeling or doing anything you deem important.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Damn !! Getting the rundown and didn’t even have to poke the Bear !!!!

Offline longarmwj

• Visitor
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2019, 12:31:32 AM »
Sadly can’t make this one. JK is going to be torn down getting some minor new stuff

Ryan
03 WJ - The Minivan
17 JKU - The Other Minivan

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2019, 08:09:49 AM »
y'all that get to make this ride have a great time. Cadence & I aren't happy any month that we don't get to "GaTR" but your stories & pix help that .

crawl the right line for you & be safe.
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2019, 07:20:55 PM »
Ready to roll!

Travis Macdonald