BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Question about selling a car  (Read 289 times)

BigJerm

Question about selling a car
« on: June 29, 2008, 08:17:28 PM »
Ok not for me..

I am a craigslist addict. I cant help but look all the time!! So here lately I am seeing cars pop up left and right for sale. What I want to know is how are they doing it? The cost of the vehicles brand new, the short time they have had them there is no way all these people are that ahead on their loan! So how do you go about selling a vehicle for say $22k but yet you owe like $25k?

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: Question about selling a car
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 08:32:01 PM »
Ok not for me..

I am a craigslist addict. I cant help but look all the time!! So here lately I am seeing cars pop up left and right for sale. What I want to know is how are they doing it? The cost of the vehicles brand new, the short time they have had them there is no way all these people are that ahead on their loan! So how do you go about selling a vehicle for say $22k but yet you owe like $25k?

Hey Jerm,
Missed ya at Tellico!
Bottom line is they have to come up with some cash to close the deal.  I have bought a few vehicles that I've gone to the bank with the seller and they have to produce cash to get he title.  The deal is much better than they are getting at the dealer where they have to come up with $2000-$3000 more, or be buried $2000-$3000 more in the next loan. Always ask where the title is, and go in person.  If it's out of state, deal with the bank directly on the money.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM