BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: GMP  (Read 7268 times)

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: GMP
« Reply #156 on: October 08, 2019, 01:54:03 PM »
I just received a text message from the FB group letting me know they just pulled out as well. I'm trying to talk hem in to making her a low ball offer lol.

Cant you make a lowball offer?

Joking aside, it sucks this place isn't really going anywhere. Think it will ever be saved? Foreclosed? Or is it doomed to be overgrown and wait to be bought for 30 years?

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #157 on: October 08, 2019, 03:00:55 PM »
I just received a text message from the FB group letting me know they just pulled out as well. I'm trying to talk hem in to making her a low ball offer lol.

Joking aside, it sucks this place isn't really going anywhere. Think it will ever be saved? Foreclosed? Or is it doomed to be overgrown and wait to be bought for 30 years?

I'm going to watch it and if nobody shows up I might throw in a low ball offer next spring. Of course, the upfront maintenance will be worst, especially if we have a wet winter.
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline Anvilsam

• Rowdy
  • Visitor
« Reply #158 on: October 08, 2019, 03:14:00 PM »

I'm going to watch it and if nobody shows up I might throw in a low ball offer next spring. Of course, the upfront maintenance will be worst, especially if we have a wet winter.

Just curious. What do you think the number will be for her to sell?

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #159 on: October 08, 2019, 03:19:33 PM »
Tell her you have a 30 member REIT who wish to tour the property for one weekend to sample the goods before making a decision

Online Cannonballkev

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #160 on: October 08, 2019, 03:34:26 PM »
Tell her you have a 30 member REIT who wish to tour the property for one weekend to sample the goods before making a decision

31!
Get dirty, or get off the trail!

Offline 8lugLJ

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
« Reply #161 on: October 08, 2019, 03:39:02 PM »

no worries there, between a few of us i think we could gather the equipment and spend a weekend getting it in shape pretty easy.
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #162 on: October 08, 2019, 03:55:42 PM »

Right now, she has dropped her price from $850k to $575k. To make it work as a business it needs to be around $375k
Chuck & Sherry

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #163 on: October 08, 2019, 03:57:07 PM »

Right now, she has dropped her price from $850k to $575k. To make it work as a business it needs to be around $375k

That's honestly a lot cheaper than I expected

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #164 on: October 08, 2019, 04:01:50 PM »
In all honesty, the land by itself is worth between $1300 to $1500 per acre. There is land in that area going for $3k to $4k per acre but, that is cleared flat land. Add woods to it, it drops. Add woods plus mountainous terrain, it really drops lol.
Chuck & Sherry

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #165 on: October 08, 2019, 09:09:23 PM »

I'm gonna need to go once or twice a year for a few years to see if I'm ready to invest.
Jay

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #166 on: December 12, 2019, 12:58:33 PM »

Wow, that's a lot less than I would have thought. It needs some maintenance for sure, but the off-road park will supplement a little income while the rest of the place is updated. Especially if you can get the bouncers up there drawing in crowds like AOP did at first. The circle track is there, just needs some cleaning and probably a new intercom system and such. The real work will be the wedding and events sections. But a good (cheaper) carpenter can knock most of that out.

Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #167 on: December 12, 2019, 03:57:14 PM »
Get a Tech school involved & hopefully only have the pay for supplies to rebuild/repair the items worth saving.
The uge pavilion would be the only building I'd leave erect.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM