BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: New toy road trip.... Not a buggy. lol  (Read 454 times)

Online Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: New toy road trip.... Not a buggy. lol
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2019, 02:31:51 PM »
I 100% agree with John.

Offline Blue J

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2019, 03:54:37 PM »
This should be your first sticker on the boat.

I'm sure Marc's wife will love seeing "Pole Dancer" sitting in the driveway every day.
Jimbo
'13 True Blue JK

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2019, 05:30:05 PM »
This should be your first sticker on the boat.

I'm sure Marc's wife will love seeing "Pole Dancer" sitting in the driveway every day.

The boat is a Sea Fox 200XP pro. I'm thinking of names so I'm sure "pole" and "Fox" will come in to play somehow.  [slammin] [spectator2]
Marc, Tracy, Jordan, and Tyler Allen

"Some women are like scooters, you have fun ridding them, you just wouldn't want your buddies to see you ridding them......" - A very wise man.

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2019, 07:25:53 PM »
Well some may know but the Sea Fox fell through thanks to my bank and a less than honest seller. (probably for the best. Everything happens for a reason.) The search continued for a week or two and I found a sweet ride.
2007 Nautic Star 1910cc. I was concerned weather the jeep would pull her but so far it's not been a problem at all. I'm not going to tow to the beach house with it but for around here it should do just fine. I present to you, Georgia Girl III

"Some women are like scooters, you have fun ridding them, you just wouldn't want your buddies to see you ridding them......" - A very wise man.

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2019, 08:25:18 PM »
Well some may know but the Sea Fox fell through thanks to my bank and a less than honest seller. (probably for the best. Everything happens for a reason.) The search continued for a week or two and I found a sweet ride.
2007 Nautic Star 1910cc. I was concerned weather the jeep would pull her but so far it's not been a problem at all. I'm not going to tow to the beach house with it but for around here it should do just fine. I present to you, Georgia Girl III

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2019, 09:00:03 PM »

Haha, I wish it were mine. It's a family place. The Aunt bought a water front bungalow in Santa Rosa. 5 beds and 4 baths. It's good to have family with money....

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2019, 09:19:37 PM »

Haha, I wish it were mine. It's a family place. The Aunt bought a water front bungalow in Santa Rosa. 5 beds and 4 baths. It's good to have family with money....
I wish I knew what that was like.  I have one rich distant cousin, otherwise I'm what the rest of the family calls rich...I have a 401k!

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline Blue J

• Visitor
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2019, 10:12:05 PM »
Nice boat. Make sure you have a safe place to lock it up. Outboards attract meth heads and crack heads. I had an outboard stolen off a boat at Aqualand Marina.
Jimbo
'13 True Blue JK

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM