BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: SEPTEMBER 20 - 22 : MORRIS MTN pictures, lies, stories and carnage  (Read 1040 times)

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
SEPTEMBER 20 - 22 : MORRIS MTN pictures, lies, stories and carnage
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2019, 05:15:26 AM »
The rest are on my YouTube page. Sub to get notified when the rest finish uploading & for future videos.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 11:25:12 AM by tjsahara00 »

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2019, 07:45:33 AM »
The rest are on my YouTube page. Sub to get notified when the rest finish uploading & for future videos.

/>
Sure seemed like that LJ only had one gear and one throttle position; is that because of it being an automatic?  I'm pretty sure I've seen @Jeeptrk move his tires a bit faster.

Did you swap to TSLs?

The driver's side ORI took a while to let the tire drop out at one point, maybe it was at full extension???
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 11:25:24 AM by tjsahara00 »
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2019, 09:20:51 AM »

/>
Sure seemed like that LJ only had one gear and one throttle position; is that because of it being an automatic?  I'm pretty sure I've seen @Jeeptrk move his tires a bit faster.

Did you swap to TSLs?

The driver's side ORI took a while to let the tire drop out at one point, maybe it was at full extension???

Not enough power to get it spinning any faster unfortunately. 20 more horsepressures and I would have been up it a lot sooner. Hopefully by this time next year I'll be supercharged or have added 2 more cylinders.

As usual videos don't do it justice but that's the center of los primos, the bottom has dug out and the angle was enough that my d ring mounts on my rear bumper were touching dirt so I was lifting that front tire coming over the first ledge
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 11:25:38 AM by tjsahara00 »
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2019, 09:46:35 AM »

/>

Did you swap to TSLs?

Not enough power to get it spinning any faster unfortunately. 20 more horsepressures and I would have been up it a lot sooner. Hopefully by this time next year I'll be supercharged or have added 2 more cylinders.

As usual videos don't do it justice but that's the center of los primos, the bottom has dug out and the angle was enough that my d ring mounts on my rear bumper were touching dirt so I was lifting that front tire coming over the first ledge
Oh, so now you and @BlueJew are going to super charge...y'all should throw a SUPERcharge party and get them both done at the same time.  I'll SUPERvise.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 11:25:51 AM by tjsahara00 »
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2019, 09:55:55 AM »

/>

Did you swap to TSLs?

Oh, so now you and @BlueJew are going to super charge...y'all should throw a SUPERcharge party and get them both done at the same time.  I'll SUPERvise.

Looks like a supercoincidence
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/507835666709718/
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 11:26:02 AM by tjsahara00 »
Travis Macdonald

Offline kly5953

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2019, 10:35:23 AM »
Just curious if anyone got any photos of me in Sandrock out there. I really enjoyed wheeling with yall, wish I could have stayed longer, but maybe next time.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 11:26:16 AM by tjsahara00 »
It's cheap, it's slow, and it ain't much to look at.....but it's mine and I'm probably gonna make you uncomfortable with the way I drive it.

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2019, 11:01:08 AM »

/>

Did you swap to TSLs?

Looks like a supercoincidence
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/507835666709718/
DO IT!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 11:26:31 AM by tjsahara00 »

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
Re: SEPTEMBER 20 - 22 : MORRIS MTN pictures, lies, stories and carnage
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2019, 11:27:19 AM »
Just curious if anyone got any photos of me in Sandrock out there. I really enjoyed wheeling with yall, wish I could have stayed longer, but maybe next time.

I combined 2 threads into 1.....so look back at pictures now
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2019, 04:19:35 PM »

I combined 2 threads into 1.....so look back at pictures now
Thank you & sorry for the trouble.

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2019, 04:48:32 PM »
Anyone know know much of an issue is this? I assume it’s just a dust cover?

Travis Macdonald

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2019, 05:23:07 PM »

That happened to mine, I assumed it was just a dust cover, but it did start flinging grease after that from that area.

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2019, 06:33:00 PM »

Both of mine are similar to that now...I expect the shaft to stop sliding at some point...gonna be bad when that happens. 
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM