OTHER INTERESTS > Guns & Self Defense

HELLCAT

<< < (3/6) > >>

BigMike:

--- Quote from: flashover101 on December 17, 2019, 02:59:09 PM ---The Glock 43 has been an awesome personal carry gun for me. G19 in a safe next to the bed and Springfield in another safe near the front door. Hope I never have to use any of them but I’m ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

I hear that.  I carry a G43 (7+1 w/+1 mag ext) and I also keep a Ruger LCP in my Jeep's Tuffy Console box (have a leather holster for it riveted to the side).  Also have a G19 in the bedroom - it's a Gen 2 I bought in '92.

I probably don't need another carry but buying a new gun is always fun and 11 rounds is even more fun.

8lugLJ:
if it aint on ya with one in the chamber it might as well be a paper weight, no matter what the gun is.

j3ff3ry_j33p:
this is possible alternative to the "uponya" .32
 I carry in Jeep.

My other handguns are too large (python .357 & .40 G22)  to tuck into the Jeep or for Lisa or Cadence to handle quickly , so I carry a lil Davis sat night special ; it is long overdue for replacement. Plus, it is a POS, heh.

I think I will go try one of these out. Looks good for big hands which is my issue with most .9mms

flashover101:
I just pre-ordered my new plinking toy! The Glock 44 .22lr. First of its kind.

https://us.glock.com/en/pistols/g44

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tjsahara00:
Cherokee Gun Pawn just dropped the price on the Taurus G2c to $199 it holds 12 +1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version