BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: NOVEMBER 15th - 17th: ADVENTURE OFFROAD PARK (DISCUSSION)  (Read 3564 times)

Offline Blue J

• Visitor
Re: NOVEMBER 15th - 17th: ADVENTURE OFFROAD PARK (DISCUSSION)
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2019, 10:18:11 AM »
I may be coming out to play on Saturday.

not sure about campin' or hotelin'

maybe jus' a day trip

pick up the Jeep from Allsouth tomorrow.
Jimbo
'13 True Blue JK

Online Cannonballkev

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2019, 10:19:22 AM »
Great, Thanks.

we will be there at 9 local time.

Get there by earlier , so you can air down and disconnect.  If you haven’t done that before, we can help
Get dirty, or get off the trail!

Online Cannonballkev

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2019, 10:20:17 AM »
Anyone else planning on being there at 9am on Friday?

I can be there by 9.  I took Friday off also

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2019, 10:38:22 AM »
Keep in mind, they're CST
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2019, 10:59:55 AM »
We're also planning on being there @ 9.
I'm trying to talk my wife into coming out too, we'll see...
My wife only goes to (future???) CFR & Jeep Fest. She used to go to Tellico almost every time.
A few years back we were watching a episode of Trucks & they were doing a shakedown run in their Cherokee at Harlan. She said she wanted to go. Maybe next October?

Offline Nu2Jeeps

• Visitor
  • Keith B
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2019, 11:08:45 AM »
I am always early when i go places, just a pet peev of mine to be late, so when i say we will be there at 9 i will be ready for the mtg at 9  [spectator2]

I now have a question about my ability to ride on Saturday.
I have read through the other thread that says what i must have to ride with the GATR group, I do not have most of that stuff.  Should i cancel my plans to attend, even though i will be on the "bunny trails"?

« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 12:11:02 PM by Nu2Jeeps »

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2019, 12:57:15 PM »
I am always early when i go places, just a pet peev of mine to be late, so when i say we will be there at 9 i will be ready for the mtg at 9  [spectator2]

I have read through the other thread that says what i must have to ride with the GATR group, I do not have most of that stuff.  Should i cancel my plans to attend, even though i will be on the "bunny trails"?
What are you missing?
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2019, 01:08:30 PM »

What are you missing?

No need to cancel. We'll figure it out. The more you ride, the more you learn and acquire what you need. We will put you between jeeps that have winches and ropes to pull you off things if needed. If anything I would say CB or hand held radio is really nice to have for communication purposes.
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2019, 01:18:57 PM »

No need to cancel....bring those boys out and have a good time. Then get what you need after that.
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline Blue J

• Visitor
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2019, 01:49:50 PM »

I'll probably be on bunny trails with you. We basically break into 2 groups. The "Bunny Trail Group"  [slammin] and the "Fordy-Two's what did I break now?" group [rolleyes]. If enough people show up we'll have 3 groups.

You are never forced or cajoled into doing any trails you are not up to. There are often by passes and or you can back out. And if you need a spotter we are all, always willing to help.  We stop often enough that if you don't have a cb or race radio, we will direct you or you can follow someone.

The riding gear guide is a suggestion, Something to work towards.
Jimbo
'13 True Blue JK

Online Cannonballkev

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2019, 01:50:54 PM »
Come on out, we got ya!

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2019, 03:02:47 PM »

I'll probably be on bunny trails with you. We basically break into 2 groups. The "Bunny Trail Group"  [slammin] and the "Fordy-Two's what did I break now?" group [rolleyes]. If enough people show up we'll have 3 groups.

You are never forced or cajoled into doing any trails you are not up to. There are often by passes and or you can back out. And if you need a spotter we are all, always willing to help.  We stop often enough that if you don't have a cb or race radio, we will direct you or you can follow someone.

The riding gear guide is a suggestion, Something to work towards.
I would have to disagree on the "no peer pressure " part.
I also need to thank Kevin for it.  That was the best day of wheeling.....EVER. It just so happened to be at AOP.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM