BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: New products coming out!  (Read 518 times)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
New products coming out!
« on: July 15, 2008, 04:22:15 PM »
Ok, just got some really good samples of a new product we are making. These are miniature neon signs. They have a neat lighted wire running in them and the Chevy sign has backlit wording. Right now we are doing the most generic signs to ensure interest and sales. We have a Ford, Chevy and Mopar. All are right around $50.00. Price has not been set but I am pretty sure this will be the cost. They run on 4 AA batteries. I am PUSHING a Jeep logo sign for sure. I think the Jeep grill logo with the lettering above would sell like fire. Quadratec, 4WD hardware etc could put these in their catalogs and I know they would sell. Anyway, take a look and let me know what you think.

[attachment deleted by admin]
I've grown tired of this.

06trailrig

Re: New products coming out!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 04:45:34 PM »
get a jeep logo made and I'd buy one for sure

ghostdancer308

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 05:01:14 PM »
I am in for a jeep one as well. The wife has given me a small portion of wall in the house, above the computer desk, to put all my- "yes, I have been to a 3rd world country pics". This would go great in that room. Let me know. g

tgrt

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 05:16:05 PM »
I'd be interested if there was an AC adapter or a USB power option.  I bet those things suck batteries like they were nothing.

Offline Jeff65SS

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 07:09:10 PM »
I'd be interested if there was an AC adapter or a USB power option.  I bet those things suck batteries like they were nothing.

I was thinking the exact same thing
'06 Jeep Wrangler X

Chris Hyde

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 07:20:02 PM »
Are they using an LED source?

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2008, 08:25:41 PM »
Well, funny thing about the battery part. Seems that when we quoted the project the adapter was not included in the cost. Yeah right! We deal with the factories on a daily basis and they are always pulling crap like this. Why would we make it without right? Well, to fix the problem would mean more tooling dollars that we can not spend at this time. Chris, these run on some weird light source kinda like rope lights but much smaller. It's just a tube with flourescent coating inside and when turned on it charges up. Cool. I am really pushing for the Jeep logo though. I don't think the guys realize how well these could sell with Jeep on it. I will keep pushin, trust me!

tgrt

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2008, 11:58:08 PM »
...these run on some weird light source kinda like rope lights but much smaller. It's just a tube with flourescent coating inside and when turned on it charges up. Cool. I am really pushing for the Jeep logo though. I don't think the guys realize how well these could sell with Jeep on it. I will keep pushin, trust me!

Is it fiber optic maybe?  If so, the battery use would be minimal.  Neon on the other hand...

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 10:23:54 AM »
Batteries last along time. We have had them on for a week straight. If you remember to turn them off it would last a long time.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM