BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: River Rock pictures!  (Read 572 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
River Rock pictures!
« on: July 05, 2008, 06:12:40 PM »
Doug and I went down to River Rock today, it was hotter than Hades out there, but fun none the less. No carnage other than my front reciever and bumper getting owned (by the same rock that claimed my front axle shaft a few months ago no less). I love the steeper gears, but not so much the LSD. It was already slipping by the end of the day....

Doug, it was nice to finally meet you. Beth talked about how cute Madison was the whole way home, haha. I also changed my avatar just for you.  nln

Click the picture for more:
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

BigJerm

Re: River Rock pictures!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 07:10:17 PM »
looks hot. Wish I could have come. Cant wait to ride there again

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 08:26:07 PM »
Looks like a blast! Wish I could have been there.

Hey Doug, did you make it up in the center of that ledge where you were trying? The one where Jimmy broke his front axle a couple trips ago. Props if you did, cause that's pretty dang intense!

Were there a lot of bad ass rigs out there this weekend? Those cut Baja Claws look NASTY. Did you guys ever meet up with Steve? I tried calling him this morning and I got no answer.

I won't miss the next trip out there. Heck, I'll be back in Milledgeville before too long.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 08:45:41 AM »
It was a blast.  We watched an awesome buggy or 2 as well.  We both went up that ledge, and many others.  Jimmy is quite capable!  Steve showed up to "collect"!  Had a blast, thanks Jimmy!

Offline Alex

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 05:21:05 PM »
Did yall get to watch the s10 truggy?  I saw that thing when he first finished it and it is bad as can be.

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2008, 06:12:40 PM »
We got to watch it climb this one hill. The thing is plain nasty offroad and looks like it could be a show truck after a good wash.

- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2008, 10:56:39 AM »

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 09:24:56 AM »
Awesome guys! Wish I could have gone with you guys but I was packin! We need another ride here soon! I can get there in under 2 hours! Doug, your rock lights are on again! :D
I've grown tired of this.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2008, 09:27:20 AM »
Look who's back!  Know what you mean, they are busy aren't they.  The forum has been VERY quiet while you were gone, hmmmmmmm.  Seems we're going to need to relocate that switch away from the knee!  ;D

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM