OTHER INTERESTS > Getting in shape

Getting in shape 2020

(1/25) > >>

Danny Kinder:
Fellas, I started a new board for health, events, gym talk, and our annual Getting in shape thread.

Since we're here I guess I'll start the thread off right... I've been working three days a week with an ex olympian from Ukraine. These Ukrainians are no joke! This dude is a beast. I've never seen results this fast. I'm on week 7 or 8 and I can tell a drastic change in strength and speed compared to my first day working with him. On top of that I've been doing strength yoga training two days a week, and running three days a week. I'm really not wanting to get real big or anything in 2020, just tone up. What say you?? [lifting]

tcdawg:
I hit the gym basically 6 days a week...3 days on, 1 off and so on.

I have really been wanting to find a place to do some yoga and just haven't put the effort in yet.  I have not have heard of "strength" yoga.  I'll have to research.

ACGiddens:

--- Quote from: tcdawg on December 12, 2019, 02:12:45 PM ---I hit the gym basically 6 days a week...3 days on, 1 off and so on.

I have really been wanting to find a place to do some yoga and just haven't put the effort in yet.  I have not have heard of "strength" yoga.  I'll have to research.

--- End quote ---

If you listen to Rogan go back in the listen to the Diamond Dallas Page Episode. His DDP Yoga is pretty intense "not ya' momma's yoga".

Trailabite:

--- Quote from: ACGiddens on December 12, 2019, 02:45:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: tcdawg on December 12, 2019, 02:12:45 PM ---I hit the gym basically 6 days a week...3 days on, 1 off and so on.

--- End quote ---

If you listen to Rogan go back in the listen to the Diamond Dallas Page Episode. His DDP Yoga is pretty intense "not ya' momma's yoga".

--- End quote ---

Rock 100.5 are always talking about this guy and he's on their morning shows every once in a while. Sounds like a good program.

*EDIT* - I'm still doing Crossfit. Not as much as I need too these past 2 months, work has been crazy and I got tennis elbow somehow. I just actually started back up this week though and hoping to get back 4 days a week. Really need to slow down on my drinking and get strict on my diet routine.

Blue J:
I stopped running when I had a cold this fall. Added 10 pounds back on, I don't know how da fawk that happened. Trying to get back in the routine of running and watching what I eat. Not just watching it go in my mouth. I've done yoga off an on mostly to stay limber and keep these joints working. I probably need to sign up for some 5k's to have a goal to train towards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version