OTHER INTERESTS > Guns & Self Defense

That proud moment when ...

(1/5) > >>

BigMike:
.... your wife texts you telling you she wants to start carrying a gun.

I sent my wife to Sharpshooters to go through the safety course last Fall.  She wanted to learn how to shoot and I thought it was best to put her with a professional.  She did great and enjoyed it but didn't want to carry.  She's in downtown Decatur and just texted me that she wants to start carrying and is getting her permit. 

Trailabite:

--- Quote from: BigMike on February 07, 2020, 01:41:24 PM ---.... your wife texts you telling you she wants to start carrying a gun.

I sent my wife to Sharpshooters to go through the safety course last Fall.  She wanted to learn how to shoot and I thought it was best to put her with a professional.  She did great and enjoyed it but didn't want to carry.  She's in downtown Decatur and just texted me that she wants to start carrying and is getting her permit. 

--- End quote ---

Awesome, Sherry keeps telling me that she wants one as well.

BigMike:
Way to go Sherry!

I texted my wife and told her to go to the annex in Sandy Springs and apply.  It's in the County Clerks office and the sign says Marriage Licenses, Gun Permits (not kidding).  Then she'll have to go across the street and the police will finger printer her.  Then she'll get it in a few weeks and we'll get her a gun.

She text back "how do they know I can shoot".  Me: you have hands - No requirement in GA, it's your constitutional right.  Madeline: :)

jesseshoots:

--- Quote from: BigMike on February 07, 2020, 01:50:01 PM ---She text back "how do they know I can shoot".  Me: you have hands - No requirement in GA, it's your constitutional right.  Madeline: :)

--- End quote ---

That's both awesome and terrifying at the same time

Big Dave:
Why is it terrifying?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version