BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: COVID-19 Don't Panic!  (Read 8850 times)

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: COVID-19 Don't Panic!
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2020, 02:28:36 PM »
Confirmed cases are going to jump because the number of tests is ramping up fast. It doesn’t change the number of people infected, just that we know they’re infected.

Not making it seem less serious than it is at all, just reasoning on the impact from us being able to test more people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No worries...Trump is on the case :)  Everything is beautiful, the best, magnificent...and, yes, SAD!
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2020, 02:30:18 PM »
Our company has officially stopped all business travel.  We implemented "working from home" last week.  As I sit on a web session that is guilty of many of the things depicted on this video.  Since this will be the norm for meetings in the forseeable future.  Don't be guilty of these....

/>
this is too real
It's definitely my life...and I've seen that video many times before.  We need to use 'roger' or 'over' to signal the end of a statement, and actually have a moderator to call on folk to speak.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline Scott F.

• Visitor
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2020, 02:34:45 PM »
Our company has officially stopped all business travel.  We implemented "working from home" last week.  As I sit on a web session that is guilty of many of the things depicted on this video.  Since this will be the norm for meetings in the forseeable future.  Don't be guilty of these....

/>

Man this is so true.  When I came from the military straight into the corporate world and experienced this for the first time...couldn’t really believe that this was reality.

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2020, 02:41:14 PM »

/>

Man this is so true.  When I came from the military straight into the corporate world and experienced this for the first time...couldn’t really believe that this was reality.

A lot of time wasted on conf calls collisions and technical difficulties.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2020, 02:44:34 PM »

/>

This is hilarious. 

I'm currently testing Zoom in our office to replace Teams conferencing.  We made the decision to go with Zoom yesterday and now I have to get it rolled out while everyone is remote.  It should be easy until you account for most users can't find the "any" key.  @Raisinhead - thanks for recommending Zach!

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2020, 02:58:22 PM »

/>

Civilians are the worst. I don't know what the other side is like, I just know we're horrible.

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2020, 03:15:19 PM »

/>

This is hilarious. 

I'm currently testing Zoom in our office to replace Teams conferencing.  We made the decision to go with Zoom yesterday and now I have to get it rolled out while everyone is remote.  It should be easy until you account for most users can't find the "any" key.  @Raisinhead - thanks for recommending Zach!
Glad it worked out!
Jay

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2020, 03:42:17 PM »

/>

This is hilarious. 

We have been using Zoom for the last 2 years and it's been very reliable and performs well.
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2020, 08:14:48 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2020, 08:13:20 AM »
a member of the JKOwners forum /a Jeep guy that I'm pretty tight with & speak to frequently lives ( God help him; he's tryin to move to NC) relocated to the peripheral of San Francisco for his job several years back & always sends me stuff about "crazy California " to amuse or shock my Southern perspective.

What he sent me ystrdy wasn't the standard , libtardo humor he usually sends.

I've been telling family to prepare for this type of thing over the next few months just 'cause it kinda seems inevitable, but hard to wrap my head around , nonetheless :

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/mar/16/shelter-in-place-california-coronavirus-bay-area-explained

be safe guys
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 08:14:23 AM by j3ff3ry_j33p »
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2020, 08:27:52 AM »
a member of the JKOwners forum /a Jeep guy that I'm pretty tight with & speak to frequently lives ( God help him; he's tryin to move to NC) relocated to the peripheral of San Francisco for his job several years back & always sends me stuff about "crazy California " to amuse or shock my Southern perspective.

I've been telling family to prepare for this type of thing over the next few months just 'cause it kinda seems inevitable, but hard to wrap my head around , nonetheless :

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/mar/16/shelter-in-place-california-coronavirus-bay-area-explained

be safe guys
It's shutting Tesla down for a while too. Stock is down 54% and counting in the past month
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline Blue J

• Visitor
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2020, 08:39:18 AM »

be safe guys

a neighbor that works at the CDC indicated this may become the norm in a few weeks for Atlanta and other large cities. The exceptions being companies that have to produce a product to keep the company going or EMS, Pharmacies, Grocers etc.

My company has not shut down. We cannot run our plant from a home computer. The roads are looked desolate and deserted at times.

I am amazed that the millennials I work with are not taking this serious. They all went to Chillie's the other day for lunch and laugh about going to the grocery and coughing. I guess with news reports saying it doesn't affect them as much they are not concerned.

I have cut back all public trips out except work, fuel, and the grocery/pharmacy.  Being in the immuno-compromised group I have to be more diligent.
Jimbo
'13 True Blue JK

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM