BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: July:16 - 19 Windrock DISCUSSION ONLY  (Read 2029 times)

Offline Grass Janitor

• GATR STAFF
Re: July:16 - 19 Windrock DISCUSSION ONLY
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2020, 07:04:28 PM »
Already taken days off for windrock, that’s my bday weekend
Mine too!  7/18. I booked a cabin back when the calendar came out. Never been to Windrock. Bringing the wife and kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My birthday also 7/18
Awesome!  Party time

Sam- Silver 2012 JKUR on 37s

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2020, 07:09:12 PM »
Was it Windrock where we would stay at bed n breakfast right next to the entrance? It was convenient and you didn’t have to air up daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
yes...and old church.  Last time I stayed there I had some problems with the situation, so I put them on "the list".
I called the church. The number is not in cervix.
Hehe. He said cervix

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2020, 08:41:57 PM »
Was it Windrock where we would stay at bed n breakfast right next to the entrance? It was convenient and you didn’t have to air up daily.

yes...and old church.  Last time I stayed there I had some problems with the situation, so I put them on "the list".
Hehe. He said cervix

Damn auto erect.

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2020, 10:29:29 PM »

Hehe. He said cervix

Damn auto erect.
Lol...I thought it was on purpose...and was the second most funny thing you've posted lately.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2020, 11:41:02 PM »

Hehe. He said cervix

Damn auto erect.
Lol...I thought it was on purpose...and was the second most funny thing you've posted lately.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

,.!,.

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2020, 01:14:19 PM »
Ok I fixed and moved this to be the Windrock discussion thread.
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline Grass Janitor

• GATR STAFF
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2020, 06:59:11 PM »
Anyone that’s planning on this ride have a good knowledge of the trails?  I’m going to have the wife and kids with me and they don’t like getting too crazy. I want to be able to hit some moderate trails and assuming it’s dry some good rocks but not anything like Waldens Ridge or whatever that gets sketchy/off-camber. Looks like so far we have a few 35-37” rigs and a few 40”+ so that should work out well.

Sam- Silver 2012 JKUR on 37s

Online Cannonballkev

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2020, 08:37:34 PM »
Anyone that’s planning on this ride have a good knowledge of the trails?  I’m going to have the wife and kids with me and they don’t like getting too crazy. I want to be able to hit some moderate trails and assuming it’s dry some good rocks but not anything like Waldens Ridge or whatever that gets sketchy/off-camber. Looks like so far we have a few 35-37” rigs and a few 40”+ so that should work out well.

I’ve never been to the park, so I don’t know my way around.  I’m on longarms and 33’s  so hopefully I can find some doable trails
Get dirty, or get off the trail!

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2020, 09:50:33 PM »

I’ve never been to the park, so I don’t know my way around.  I’m on longarms and 33’s  so hopefully I can find some doable trails
I haven't been to this park either but, I would think they have trails for all rigs as most parks do.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2020, 09:51:50 PM »
This park is bigger than the entire area inside 285. Tons of stuff for all build levels and bypasses for most everything.

You could spend a week here and still not hit all the trails
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline kvom

• Visitor
  • Kirk
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2020, 10:03:25 PM »
I'm having second cataract surgery this Wednesday, so not sure my eyesight will be good enough to drive.  If I can make it I'll be at the Hampton.
00 TJ  stuff
02 F250 CC LB 7.3 tow pig
18 Honda CRV
12 Chrysler 200 - Wife's car

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2020, 11:03:52 PM »

I’ll shoot you a message tomorrow, depending on the number of days you’ll be there, you’ll probably only hit 5-10 trails. I spent two days there last time I went and only hit 4 trails. There are a few that I think you’ll like if your family wheeling. Challenging enough to make it fun for you, but won’t scare the wife.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM