BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: AUGUST: 21 - 23 CHOCCOLOCCO - DISCUSSION  (Read 1173 times)

Offline Cochese

• Visitor
Re: AUGUST: 21 - 23 CHOCCOLOCCO - DISCUSSION
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2020, 11:51:29 AM »
New CORE member here.  Just mounted a new set of tires/wheels I am dying to try and also would love to meet some new people to start riding with.  More then likely I will arrive noon Friday and camp until Sunday morning.
Eric Barbely
IG: @atlantarockcrawler

Online TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2020, 12:28:06 PM »
New CORE member here.  Just mounted a new set of tires/wheels I am dying to try and also would love to meet some new people to start riding with.  More then likely I will arrive noon Friday and camp until Sunday morning.
Nice! What tires did you get?
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline Cochese

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2020, 01:28:11 PM »

Traded my 42" Irok stickies in for 42" Reds on Racelines.  I hear they need a bit of break-in so I thought Chocco might be the place to do that!
Eric Barbely
IG: @atlantarockcrawler

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2020, 03:12:54 PM »

Traded my 42" Irok stickies in for 42" Reds on Racelines.  I hear they need a bit of break-in so I thought Chocco might be the place to do that!

Trade for worn out 39 reds that leak down? Dont get much more broken in than that lol

Online TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2020, 04:02:51 PM »

#jelly
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2020, 04:04:15 PM »

Trade for worn out 39 reds that leak down? Dont get much more broken in than that lol
You told me those tires have never leaked down.  Wete you lying then or lying now?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2020, 04:22:18 PM »

You told me those tires have never leaked down.  Wete you lying then or lying now?

2 leaked after the first trip lol. They've been tubed, so no issues since then

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 04:23:01 PM by patman »

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2020, 04:35:22 PM »

2 leaked after the first trip lol. They've been tubed, so no issues since then

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Lol

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
AUGUST: 21 - 23 CHOCCOLOCCO - DISCUSSION
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2020, 09:33:44 PM »
I’m making plans for this ride.   But won’t formally check in until I know for sure. 

Waiting on a rebuild kit from Barnes.  I some how trashed a brand new Barnes Enduro Joint and need to rebuild it.  Only two rides on it so not exactly sure what’s up w that.

If things work out, I’ll be out at the park by
mid day Friday and camp Friday night. 
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 08:16:26 AM by tcdawg »

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2020, 07:55:57 AM »
How well does Chocco dry out?  I've watched the weather and based on the forecast, and seeing similar forecasts all summer, I think it's mostly going to be dry. 

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2020, 07:58:09 AM »
How well does Chocco dry out?  I've watched the weather and based on the forecast, and seeing similar forecasts all summer, I think it's mostly going to be dry. 
From my experience at this park, the soil has more sand in it and it tends to dry pretty well.  I'm keeping an eye on the forecast as well and as of this morning it was showing 60% chance of rain, but that could just be a passing thunderstorm.   
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline RedDragonATL

• GATR STAFF
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2020, 08:40:50 AM »
Was hoping to make this ride, but the Jeep is up at Allsouth at the moment and I don't think it will be ready by this weekend.  You guys have fun and hopefully I can get out next month.
Jason

I'd like to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

2001 Jeep TJ, Cooper STT Pro 35s, 4.56s, D30 Spartan front, D44 ARB rear,Fender armor, sliders

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM