BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: AUGUST: 21 - 23 Chocco pictures, stories, lies and carnage  (Read 1549 times)

Offline CaneJeep

• Visitor
Re: AUGUST: 21 - 23 Chocco pictures, stories, lies and carnage
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2020, 05:55:49 PM »
This is the guy that helped. I recommend that we keep his information for the future. His shop is 15 minutes away. Besides the guys on the trail, Jeremy was a great help. Thank you to Rob and Wes also. I was able to get all the parts and Scott rode us out and we repaired it yesterday. Not sure what else got damaged but the Jeep’s computer keeps triggering the ABS. Made for a tough 3 hour trip home. Had it towed to Allsouth this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Jorge

Offline filco

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2020, 07:59:02 PM »
This is the guy that helped. I recommend that we keep his information for the future. His shop is 15 minutes away. Besides the guys on the trail, Jeremy was a great help. Thank you to Rob and Wes also. I was able to get all the parts and Scott rode us out and we repaired it yesterday. Not sure what else got damaged but the Jeep’s computer keeps triggering the ABS. Made for a tough 3 hour trip home. Had it towed to Allsouth this morning.

That’s awesome, we met a local at Windrock that helped us out and gave us a card, maybe we should have a stickied thread for contact info for helpful locals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2020, 08:12:06 PM »

That’s awesome, we met a local at Windrock that helped us out and gave us a card, maybe we should have a stickied thread for contact info for helpful locals.

Good idea!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline Bjk77

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2020, 06:56:08 AM »
You didn’t nick a speed sensor did ya. It all ties to the abs and all that.

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2020, 07:38:51 AM »
@CaneJeep
if you temporarily pull the j6 fuse you will not have the ABS/ESC activating so you can drive w/out it kicking in . This only til repaired (on hiway legal req) but might be helpful. The dash alert  will stay on of course but no abs pulsing on/off .

glad you got it to safety.
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2020, 07:47:14 AM »

Good idea!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Danny @Danny Kinder  did a thread with people's business's at one point....
but it was wide open on the kind of service or work done.
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2020, 09:36:14 AM »
Glad you got out of there and to a shop.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline CaneJeep

• Visitor
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2020, 02:58:59 PM »
You didn’t nick a speed sensor did ya. It all ties to the abs and all that.
I think I did

Jorge

Offline CaneJeep

• Visitor
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2020, 02:59:45 PM »
@CaneJeep
if you temporarily pull the j6 fuse you will not have the ABS/ESC activating so you can drive w/out it kicking in . This only til repaired (on hiway legal req) but might be helpful. The dash alert  will stay on of course but no abs pulsing on/off .

glad you got it to safety.
Thank you! It’s sitting at Allsouth getting that and a couple of other things repaired

Jorge

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM