BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: September 18th - 20th AOP Discussion Only  (Read 262 times)

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
Re: Re: September 18th - 20th Hawk Pride Discussion Only
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2020, 11:44:27 AM »
I'm in for Mexican tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Anvilsam

• Rowdy
  • Visitor
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2020, 12:49:16 PM »
mine , also.

speaking of; if I'm 1st GATR there, based on availability, where should I look to setup camp spot? Near to where we normally try (close to buggy trail-head / showers ) under billboard?

@j-dubya , I'll probably have the only uhaul trailer there , if you look for me + where to tent pitch

@BigMike  & @Trailabite sound like theyre getting there little later in day ( @Michigunman , you still on for Saturday?)

here's some incentive

my cell is 6158043966
Alright, you posted it so I expect to see some videos of y’all on little ceasers.

Online Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2020, 02:25:40 PM »
mine , also.

speaking of; if I'm 1st GATR there, based on availability, where should I look to setup camp spot? Near to where we normally try (close to buggy trail-head / showers ) under billboard?

@j-dubya , I'll probably have the only uhaul trailer there , if you look for me + where to tent pitch

@BigMike  & @Trailabite sound like theyre getting there little later in day ( @Michigunman , you still on for Saturday?)

here's some incentive

my cell is 6158043966

I’m hitting the road now so I will look for you. I’m a little red XJ pulled by a black 2nd gen Dodge dually.
Give ol red the beans this weekend.

It took 4 hours for 6 rigs to go up LC? Wow! Pack a lunch.

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2020, 07:56:08 PM »
mine , also.

here's some incentive

my cell is 6158043966
Alright, you posted it so I expect to see some videos of y’all on little ceasers.

the little girl at the end is gonna be a great wheeler by the time she's 12.
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Online Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2020, 08:48:52 PM »
mine , also.

here's some incentive

my cell is 6158043966

If she had led them, they would have done it in 2 hours but with a lot of skinny pedal.

Offline Anvilsam

• Rowdy
  • Visitor
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2020, 09:36:36 PM »
mine , also.

here's some incentive

my cell is 6158043966

If she had led them, they would have done it in 2 hours but with a lot of skinny pedal.
We did it last September. Group of 4 of us made it in about 1-2 hours. Waited on some yotas to finish then all did it one at a time. I’d say it took me about 20-25 min to get to the final ledge. Judging from the videos and putting our tires on it in May (Tyler winched up the first ledge then turned around and got super sketchy) it’s gotten much worse.

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2020, 03:17:44 PM »
@clark123456
I argued with cadence this morning that that was not you in The mask waving at me when I didn't have my glasses on.
Dude, come say howdy if you see me ?
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2020, 07:03:54 PM »
@clark123456
I argued with cadence this morning that that was not you in The mask waving at me when I didn't have my glasses on.
Rumor has it Clark went to AOP this morning... but I can neither confirm nor deny.

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2020, 07:16:52 PM »
@clark123456
Rumor has it Clark went to AOP this morning... but I can neither confirm nor deny.
Apparently he came in and just did a drive by.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2020, 07:01:33 AM »
@clark123456

I went up to AOP to pick up something from another member and had to get back to Kennesaw to grab a ton of gravel from Siteone before they closed at noon...and I barely made it back in time.

It wasn't personal, just that I had a schedule.  I'll do better next time. 

I think I waved at @BigMike, instead of flipping him off...progress.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2020, 07:55:31 AM »
@clark123456

I went up to AOP to pick up something from another member and had to get back to Kennesaw to grab a ton of gravel from Siteone before they closed at noon...and I barely made it back in time.

It wasn't personal, just that I had a schedule.  I'll do better next time. 

I think I waved at @BigMike, instead of flipping him off...progress.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lol
I understand, man
Me & Chuck decided to bust your chops a little. I swore it wasn't you I saw but when much later realized it was ( it was still early when I were there) , I just saw a guy in mask wave but disagreed when daughter td me I was " blind if you didn't see that was Clark,Dad..." .

it's kinda funny. No harm , bro
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline extremetownie

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • He's a loser she said
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2020, 12:33:22 PM »
It was good to see everyone. At least Clark talked to me. I hit Little Caesars but was denied. Maybe next time.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM