BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Questionable Vendor  (Read 937 times)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Re: Questionable Vendor
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2008, 08:42:10 PM »
THAT BLOWS!!!! >:(
I've grown tired of this.

Offline lt99ls1

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2008, 08:22:14 AM »
Paypal refunded my money last night.  ;D I really think the place sent me an email after I claimed them on paypal trying to get me to drop the claim so they could keep the money and not ship anything. Acording to thier shipping chart the parts would have been here on Thursday the 24th.
Larry

05 LJ
20 BabyMax

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2008, 08:40:06 AM »
Paypal refunded my money last night.  ;D I really think the place sent me an email after I claimed them on paypal trying to get me to drop the claim so they could keep the money and not ship anything. Acording to thier shipping chart the parts would have been here on Thursday the 24th.

WOW, Paypal didn't screw over an honest person? I don't believe it!
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline pachary

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2008, 09:04:06 AM »
OK Larry,

Now check that link I gave to OTRATTW or whatever it is or give 12voltguy a call.  I can vouch for either one of those.  If you insist on the switches you couldn't get,

I have a SPST winch power, and a DPDT Winch In/Out, both white lights sitting on my bench.  The in/out may or may not work, but that would have been the case had you gotten them direct from the vendor :fu(

Paul
2005 TJ Unlimited

Offline lt99ls1

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2008, 02:08:37 PM »
OK Larry,

Now check that link I gave to OTRATTW or whatever it is or give 12voltguy a call.  I can vouch for either one of those.  If you insist on the switches you couldn't get,

I have a SPST winch power, and a DPDT Winch In/Out, both white lights sitting on my bench.  The in/out may or may not work, but that would have been the case had you gotten them direct from the vendor :fu(

Paul

OTRATTW   Rocks!  I order my switchs on 3rd and they got here on the 5th. Those folks are on the west cost.
Larry

05 LJ
20 BabyMax

Offline pachary

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2008, 12:51:08 PM »
Good to hear Larry.  You also got some quality switches instead of those others.

Paul
2005 TJ Unlimited

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM