MEMBERS DISCUSSION AREA > General Discussion

Moving, not moving! MOVING!

(1/33) > >>

Trailabite:
After much deliberation, this project is done for me. We have decided to move closer to the grandchildren (Nashville, TN) and for now, it would just be easier if it was out of the way.

Blue J:

--- Quote from: Trailabite on September 25, 2020, 08:53:08 AM ---After much deliberation, this project is done for me. We have decided to move closer to the grandchildren (Nashville, TN) and for now, it would just be easier if it was out of the way.

--- End quote ---

So its for sail? When are you guys movin'?

Trailabite:

--- Quote from: Blue J on September 25, 2020, 09:08:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: Trailabite on September 25, 2020, 08:53:08 AM ---After much deliberation, this project is done for me. We have decided to move closer to the grandchildren (Nashville, TN) and for now, it would just be easier if it was out of the way.

--- End quote ---

So its for sail? When are you guys movin'?

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I'm gonna sail it.

We have already talked with a realtor here and we will list our house within the next 2 weeks.

tjsahara00:

--- End quote ---

Can't blame y'all for that....
Life is all about grand kids when you have them!!!!

clark123456:

--- End quote ---

Wow...didn't see that coming. 

Seems like a solid plan though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version