BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Moving, not moving! MOVING!  (Read 3762 times)

Offline classified

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Moving, not moving! MOVING!
« Reply #156 on: September 23, 2023, 11:16:59 AM »
We were out there this past weekend. I wanted to hook up with yall, but this was Sara's first trip and we stayed over on the Telluride side of things and never stopped moving but to sleep. We will look yall up on the next trip.

We did find a small area with some good trails called First Notch. It was somewhere around Pagosa Springs.

FS roads in Colorado put Ga to shame.
Brian Gibson
94 YJ

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #157 on: September 23, 2023, 11:54:30 AM »
We were out there this past weekend. I wanted to hook up with yall, but this was Sara's first trip and we stayed over on the Telluride side of things and never stopped moving but to sleep. We will look yall up on the next trip.

We did find a small area with some good trails called First Notch. It was somewhere around Pagosa Springs.

No worries. My jeep is still in the shop anyways. Waiting on PS pump.

We just out that Sherry has a cousin that lives a little south Salida. We're planning to go there next weekend to see the Aspen trees in the peak of their colors.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #158 on: September 23, 2023, 05:51:38 PM »

No worries. My jeep is still in the shop anyways. Waiting on PS pump.

We just out that Sherry has a cousin that lives a little south Salida. We're planning to go there next weekend to see the Aspen trees in the peak of their colors.

When do the leaves turn? Keep thinking I may go back out there soon.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

Offline classified

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #159 on: September 23, 2023, 06:48:52 PM »
They were just starting to change in some of the higher elevations.
2 weeks should be close to prime around Salida. There is a dirt road there called Aspen Ridge. Might be a good way to head home. With a couple other connecting roads it brings you out in Castle Rock where you can pick up the 24 back to Colorado Springs, or the 285 back to Denver or part of the way to Breckenridge. Both good sight seeing highways.
Brian Gibson
94 YJ

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #160 on: September 26, 2023, 12:57:35 PM »
Hey GATR, how's GA treating y'all. We finally finished unpacking and starting to get settled in. Unfortunately, I have been traveling a lot, but we did manage to get a 26 mile ride up in the Rocky Mountains. As y'all already know, pictures don't capture the scenery as you see it through your eyes, but I'll post a few anyways.

We joined a group here called Over The Hill Jeep Club lol. Have to be at least 50 to get in.

Looks awesome.  I’m jealous.  I could easily move out there, but my wife is not so easily convinced.
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #161 on: September 26, 2023, 05:18:24 PM »
Hey GATR, how's GA treating y'all. We finally finished unpacking and starting to get settled in. Unfortunately, I have been traveling a lot, but we did manage to get a 26 mile ride up in the Rocky Mountains. As y'all already know, pictures don't capture the scenery as you see it through your eyes, but I'll post a few anyways.

We joined a group here called Over The Hill Jeep Club lol. Have to be at least 50 to get in.

Looks awesome.  I’m jealous.  I could easily move out there, but my wife is not so easily convinced.
Mine would rather be back in TN with the grandbrats.

Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM