BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: GATR FEST 2020 November 13 - 15 pictures, stories, lies and carnage  (Read 2150 times)

Offline 8lugLJ

• Visitor
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
Re: GATR FEST 2020 November 13 - 15 pictures, stories, lies and carnage
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2020, 10:27:51 AM »
Only three pictures I took were on Little Caesar’s.

Thanks to the buncha guys that was willing to help pull line for me, especially goin in knowing it was gonna happen. Dude in the buggy got what he deserved, they coulda waited, and then they got smart about me "F@#$#ng it up for everyone". Karma came along and put him on his lid and he was still trying to get it started when we came out. Id like to make another attempt at LC one day with cheater tires, working brakes, and full RPMs. I really wanna see Pat on it tho, may require a special trip just for that. Thanks again for the patience and assist boys.
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline Jeepster1407

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2020, 11:02:52 AM »
Thanks to the buncha guys that was willing to help pull line for me, especially goin in knowing it was gonna happen. Dude in the buggy got what he deserved, they coulda waited, and then they got smart about me "F@#$#ng it up for everyone". Karma came along and put him on his lid and he was still trying to get it started when we came out. Id like to make another attempt at LC one day with cheater tires, working brakes, and full RPMs. I really wanna see Pat on it tho, may require a special trip just for that. Thanks again for the patience and assist boys.

I hate I missed it but it was my daughters last Soccer game of the season. Your running the Durango box up front right? Seems that your still holding your own w/o hydro assist.
Most LCOG Builds are like a fat girl in Yoga Pants, just cause it fits doesn't mean it works...

Offline Jeepster1407

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2020, 11:03:50 AM »
Had issues with my front locker the whole weekend so didn’t get many pics
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What front locker are you running again?
Most LCOG Builds are like a fat girl in Yoga Pants, just cause it fits doesn't mean it works...

Offline Jeepster1407

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2020, 11:06:29 AM »
Any pics of these hottt new RTT setups in the club? I'm still drooling over those @Anvilsam @Raisinhead @8lugLJ

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2020, 11:11:39 AM »
Any pics of these hottt new RTT setups in the club? I'm still drooling over those @Anvilsam @Raisinhead @8lugLJ
I suck at getting pics, but here are a couple. None of the actual tent set up. I decided this weekend that I’d turn the tent around. Sucks not being able to load up until the tent is put away. Looking forward to next trip out with it turned around.

Onions, peppers, shrooms for the cheesesteaks

Buttoned up for the ride home
Jay

Offline Anvilsam

• Rowdy
  • Visitor
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2020, 11:15:03 AM »

I slept in the camper shell this weekend. Im in the process of building a rack for the trailer so everything is lower. Im getting too old to be up on top of my truck trying to get all that setup.

Offline Jeepster1407

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2020, 11:18:34 AM »
I suck at getting pics, but here are a couple. None of the actual tent set up. I decided this weekend that I’d turn the tent around. Sucks not being able to load up until the tent is put away. Looking forward to next trip out with it turned around.

Sweet! I think off the side seems better for that reason. And you can stop on some longer trips to crash w/o Fkn with the jeep.

I slept in the camper shell this weekend. Im in the process of building a rack for the trailer so everything is lower. Im getting too old to be up on top of my truck trying to get all that setup.

I havent seen a pic of your setup yet just read about it.

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
GATR FEST 2020 November 13 - 15 pictures, stories, lies and carnage
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2020, 11:20:55 AM »

Sweet! I think off the side seems better for that reason. And you can stop on some longer trips to crash w/o Fkn with the jeep.

Exactly. Lots of pros to turning around, not many cons. We’ll see how it works out.
Jay

Offline Anvilsam

• Rowdy
  • Visitor
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2020, 11:23:42 AM »

I havent seen a pic of your setup yet just read about it.

The bottom of the tent is around 7’4” off the ground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline 8lugLJ

• Visitor
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2020, 11:58:38 AM »

I hate I missed it but it was my daughters last Soccer game of the season. Your running the Durango box up front right? Seems that your still holding your own w/o hydro assist.

if steering with one finger, never getting hot, and never having to worry about breaking/cutting hydro lines is holding your own, then yes, itll do.
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline Jeepster1407

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2020, 12:00:05 PM »
if steering with one finger, never getting hot, and never having to worry about breaking/cutting hydro lines is holding your own, then yes, itll do.

NICE!

Offline classified

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2020, 08:07:29 PM »
Here is a video Roger got

« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 08:14:28 PM by classified »
Brian Gibson
94 YJ

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM