BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: GATR FEST 2020 November 13 - 15 pictures, stories, lies and carnage  (Read 2129 times)

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
Re: GATR FEST 2020 November 13 - 15 pictures, stories, lies and carnage
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2020, 08:46:58 AM »
Shelby Rhinehart Bridge.
I bet it s not 3 miles after you go under the freeway. Only time I ever went that way was to go to that liquor store that used to be on the tight. Before I quit drinking.
South Pittsburg does a cornbread festival. You can tour the lodge cast iron factory which is super cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I sure do love corn bread

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2020, 08:53:35 AM »
Looks like it is in April each year.....

http://nationalcornbread.com/
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Online Anvilsam

• Rowdy
  • Visitor
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2020, 09:42:00 AM »
Shelby Rhinehart Bridge.
I bet it s not 3 miles after you go under the freeway. Only time I ever went that way was to go to that liquor store that used to be on the tight. Before I quit drinking.
South Pittsburg does a cornbread festival. You can tour the lodge cast iron factory which is super cool.

Same here. Which is your favorite type? Most of the cornbread up there is fried like a pancake. I prefer the old school style though.

Offline jc79

• Visitor
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2020, 10:00:21 AM »
Kevin’s going to have to take this off topic conversation and create a cornbread thread if you guys can’t stay focused.

Jared

2004 TJ Unlimited (LJ)

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2020, 10:04:44 AM »
Shelby Rhinehart Bridge.

Same here. Which is your favorite type? Most of the cornbread up there is fried like a pancake. I prefer the old school style though.
I grew up on dry AF cast-iron cornbread that you had to soak in butter to get down your throat.  My mom always like that dry ass cornbread with pot liquor (yuck).

As an adult, I know that sweet casserole cornbread is much better, especially if it has corn pieces in it.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Online Anvilsam

• Rowdy
  • Visitor
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2020, 11:42:52 AM »
Shelby Rhinehart Bridge.

I grew up on dry AF cast-iron cornbread that you had to soak in butter to get down your throat.  My mom always like that dry ass cornbread with pot liquor (yuck).

As an adult, I know that sweet casserole cornbread is much better, especially if it has corn pieces in it.

So all it takes is a little butter huh????

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2020, 11:47:00 AM »
Shelby Rhinehart Bridge.

You are a sick duck

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2020, 12:23:27 PM »
Shelby Rhinehart Bridge.

You are a sick duck

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

A sick buttery duck

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2020, 01:27:45 PM »
Yea the dry corn bread gets covered with great northern beans or pinto beans.....
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline kvom

• Visitor
  • Kirk
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2020, 07:27:00 AM »
I know that sweet casserole cornbread is much better, especially if it has corn pieces in it.

Another indication that Clark is from another planet.
00 TJ  stuff
02 F250 CC LB 7.3 tow pig
18 Honda CRV
12 Chrysler 200 - Wife's car

Online Cannonballkev

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2020, 07:28:43 PM »
So, my buddy Roger ( red TJ)  came  up with me to Gatrfest  and pokes around in the green trails.  We went up George winter on Friday and he had to winch up in a couple spots ( no shame) he has been on a couple rides with me and is has been bit  by the wheeling bug.
  Today he bought an 8.8 that’s ready to be bolted up, has locker in it already. ( he has front locker)
He is also looking at longarms.
I find it funny because he had his Jeep for 3 years before he took it off road , he  got tired of me calling him a mall crawler
Get dirty, or get off the trail!

Offline steve.workman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2020, 07:49:53 PM »
Roger is a cool guy awesome to see him build up his Jeep 🍻
Steve Workman

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM