BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: GM to end combustion vehicles by 2035  (Read 235 times)

Online TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: GM to end combustion vehicles by 2035
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2021, 09:39:11 PM »
Because changing the average mans car will change the climate, but who cares how or where the material is mined and manufactured, or how to dispose of the waste. As long as it looks good to the average blue consumer its all in the name of making the world a better, safer, more unified place. Unity. Unify. Unification. Adderall.

It’s horseshit to blame it on the average joe in an f150

Really want to help the environment? Don’t buy imported stuff

“It has been estimated that just one of these container ships, the length of around six football pitches, can produce the same amount of pollution as 50 million cars. The emissions from 15 of these mega-ships match those from all the cars in the world. And if the shipping industry were a country, it would be ranked between Germany and Japan as the sixth-largest contributor to CO2 emissions.”
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 09:39:43 PM by TravisMac »
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: GM to end combustion vehicles by 2035
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2021, 11:14:52 PM »
Because changing the average mans car will change the climate, but who cares how or where the material is mined and manufactured, or how to dispose of the waste. As long as it looks good to the average blue consumer its all in the name of making the world a better, safer, more unified place. Unity. Unify. Unification. Adderall.

It’s horseshit to blame it on the average joe in an f150

Really want to help the environment? Don’t buy imported stuff

“It has been estimated that just one of these container ships, the length of around six football pitches, can produce the same amount of pollution as 50 million cars. The emissions from 15 of these mega-ships match those from all the cars in the world. And if the shipping industry were a country, it would be ranked between Germany and Japan as the sixth-largest contributor to CO2 emissions.”
BUT...I need my cheap stuff from Ghina...and you don't need to drive what you want to drive, so drive what AOC wants you to drive so I can still get my cheap stuff from Ghina.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM