CLASSIFIEDS > Wheels & Tires

SOLD DELETE Please

<< < (2/3) > >>

8lugLJ:

--- Quote from: xjcrawler on May 27, 2021, 01:51:59 PM ---Will these fit my 16.5 wheels??

--- End quote ---

i feel like you are trolling me  lmao

tjsahara00:
Damn good price.....wish I was still in the game and had a rig they would run on.
I think the problem is most all the big boys already have their big tires and then
the gap of rigs that can't handle the big tires are too great. I imagine a lot of folks
wish like hell they could run them.

TravisMac:
What Kevin said. They’d probably sell same day on facespace

jesseshoots:

--- Quote from: tjsahara00 on May 28, 2021, 05:26:38 AM ---Damn good price.....wish I was still in the game and had a rig they would run on.
I think the problem is most all the big boys already have their big tires and then
the gap of rigs that can't handle the big tires are too great. I imagine a lot of folks

--- End quote ---

This man speaks the truth! If I could run them you bet your butt I’d buy them in a heartbeat. I don’t think a Dana 30 would like 42’s though  lmao

8lugLJ:

--- Quote from: tjsahara00 on May 28, 2021, 05:26:38 AM ---Damn good price.....wish I was still in the game and had a rig they would run on.

--- End quote ---

[beer]  more i think about it the more i think you are right, I just dont do FB, too many idiots.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version