OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Past Rides : Pictures, Discussion, & Carnage

AUGUST 20 - 22 : AOP pictures, video's, lies and carnage

(1/3) > >>

clark123456:
It rained a lot at AOP,  but there are a lot of trails that were able to be run.  I had to winch twice after running a dozen or so trails,  many of them a couple of times.   I did use 3rd and 4th gear a good bit.

I dented my tailgate,  and crushed a rear brake line crush washer.   I'll try to bend out the tailgate in the press,  but I'll likely just have to replace it.   I was already planning to swap out the rear brake soft lines to -3AN standard so all of my connectors would match.   

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

tcdawg:

--- Quote from: clark123456 on August 22, 2021, 08:44:19 PM ---It rained a lot at AOP,  but there are a lot of trails that were able to be run.  I had to winch twice after running a dozen or so trails,  many of them a couple of times.   I did use 3rd and 4th gear a good bit.

I dented my tailgate,  and crushed a rear brake line crush washer.   I'll try to bend out the tailgate in the press,  but I'll likely just have to replace it.   I was already planning to swap out the rear brake soft lines to -3AN standard so all of my connectors would match.   

--- End quote ---

Good wheeling Friday for sure. 

I killed a steering pump, so I was out for Saturday...and the Friday night ride.   

bjeep:

--- Quote from: clark123456 on August 22, 2021, 08:44:19 PM ---It rained a lot at AOP,  but there are a lot of trails that were able to be run.  I had to winch twice after running a dozen or so trails,  many of them a couple of times.   I did use 3rd and 4th gear a good bit.

--- End quote ---

Clark you ok from the spill out of the Jeep ? Erik said you fell hard.

patman:

--- Quote from: bjeep on August 23, 2021, 06:27:00 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Clark you ok from the spill out of the Jeep ? Erik said you fell hard.

--- End quote ---

Weird @clark123456 I don't recall hearing that story

TravisMac:
Also managed to kill another power steering pump. Drained it today and the fluid is very dark for only having 3 rides on it. Going to see if PSC will warranty it and I’ll add a much larger cooler

Considering it was raining right before we went out on Friday, the trails were a lot of fun with only a couple being so sloppy we had to winch. Really liked the traction and increased ground clearance from the Treps, especially on my 14 bolt chunk. I killed the pump on the Friday night ride, right in the same spot the last one went out. Hopefully I’ll get redemption on that trail one day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version