BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: THANKSGIVING RIDE - MORRIS MOUNTAIN - OPEN RIDE EVERYONE'S INVITED - DISCUSSION  (Read 1259 times)

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
I am Joping for noon.
I jope you can be there by then... here's to joping!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline classified

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
New tires are going on the xj as i type this.
So, as clark said, we will be early AF
Brian Gibson
94 YJ

Offline Scott F.

• Visitor
I jope some of you Friday riders will still be there on Saturday when I get there.

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
Yope y'all have a good time and take a lot of pictures
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Online Cannonballkev

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Jope, Yope, what is happening?
Get dirty, or get off the trail!

Offline Syndulla

• Visitor
Please forgive the first timer on a ride but how should I plan on meeting up with the group Friday morning? I am planning on getting there around 9am. Thanks in advance.
2021 Gecko Gladiator Rubicon

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Please forgive the first timer on a ride but how should I plan on meeting up with the group Friday morning? I am planning on getting there around 9am. Thanks in advance.
I'll be there around that time.  I have a dark blue Ford F250 tow pig, and a Green-ish TJ on big tires.  I'm a fat man with some blonde hair (and some balding areas).

You'll probably see a group with a Blue TJ, Yellow TJ, Red YJ, a small buggy, and some other rigs close by.  Almost all of us will have a truck/trailer combo; some 'trucks' may actually be Suburbans with diesel engines.

On GMRS we will likely be on channel 13 (467.6875), if we remember to turn them on.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
I'll be there around that time.  I have a dark blue Ford F250 tow pig, and a Green-ish TJ on big tires.  I'm a fat man with some blonde hair (and some balding areas).

You'll probably see a group with a Blue TJ, Yellow TJ, Red YJ, a small buggy, and some other rigs close by.  Almost all of us will have a truck/trailer combo; some 'trucks' may actually be Suburbans with diesel engines.

On GMRS we will likely be on channel 13 (467.6875), if we remember to turn them on.
Very descriptive.  Well done.

Offline Jeepster1407

• C.O.R.E MEMBER

Just listen for some Taylor Swift music and it will take you right to him.

Most LCOG Builds are like a fat girl in Yoga Pants, just cause it fits doesn't mean it works...

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Maybe "Christmas in Hollis" this weekend.... we'll find out soon.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline Will

• Visitor

I haven’t been there in 10 years, but Morris has always been a good place for a first time ride. It’s easy to get around and there are by-passes for any obstacles that you don’t want to try or if you want to follow the bigger rigs around and watch them tackle the harder stuff.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM