BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Tellico saturday  (Read 3764 times)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Re: Tellico saturday
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2008, 11:32:10 AM »
He is getting what he wants though. {bang} Make here happy then he can play.
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2008, 12:20:34 PM »

10-4 
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2008, 08:23:44 PM »

LMAO! This man knows whats up.
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2008, 10:32:02 PM »
I'm back from the tellico. Trail conditions were freakin awesome! It had rained 2 nights before so NO DUST!!!!! It was just right, not wet and not dry on the trails. I took the boys up guardrail to helicopter then we turned around and came back down to fains ford then figured I would hit schoolbus. There is a newly fallen tree at the top of schoolbus which gave me a nice little scratch. No big deal though. I had 3 people in the Jeep, one 6 yr old, and 2 grown men. Man, the extra weight really throws off the logistics of the Jeep. An extra 350lbs on the right side can throw you way off! I took them up guardrail no problem but when you come to that section between guard and heli with the 2 horizontal rocks that are parallel to each other the Jeep was way off camber and felt like it was going to go over, so I told them to hop out. Did not want to risk it! They loved it and were in awe of the place and could not believe the rocks and that the Jeep could go up the trails. :)  I headed up schoolbus to the big ledges then came back down since I knew I would have to have them get out a few more times heading up. I did not want to chance flippin on a ledge. It was a great day of riding and wish I could have stayed up there. It rained on us hard about 5 miles from camp. No top or anything. First time that has ever happened to me. It was fun though. I have a few pics and my buddy shot a quick video of me heading up the bus. I will try to get them up tommorrow.

Chris Hyde

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2008, 10:41:06 PM »
Excellent.  We had fun on the lake until the hail storm hit us with 40mph winds.   >:(

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2008, 10:44:13 PM »
That was probably the same storm that hit us! I was airing up at tellico cabins when it really started looking like the bottom was going to fall out! We got lucky and had no rain till we were about 5 miles out and boom it dropped! Sucked for the guys in back, the rooster tails were almost worse than the rain! :D

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2008, 02:15:24 PM »
Here is a short video Richard shot of me heading up the second obsticle before the ledges on the bus. I got to bring a video camera this next trip.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2008, 03:14:13 PM »
That Dr. Pepper in the back seat made it the whole way  ;D

Nice video bud. If someone brings one to the next ride I'd be more than happy to shoot a few climbs.... as long as they get one or two of me...  ;)
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2008, 04:10:29 PM »
Yeah, that bottle caught my eye standing up like that. Smooth!  :D  I have a dvd recorder camera that I have not used in forever. I will dust it off and see if it still works. Nice to get some videos to post and some we could use on the site too!

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2008, 04:45:39 PM »
Here is a short video Richard shot of me heading up the second obsticle before the ledges on the bus. I got to bring a video camera this next trip.

/>

Nice job.  You've got learn to wheel with a co-pilot and passengers too!  ;D

RotorHead

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2008, 06:35:12 PM »
Nice.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM