CLASSIFIEDS > Wanted

Open sterling carrier

(1/3) > >>

patman:
Looking for an open sterling carrier, not a limited slip. Spider gears can't be welded, I will need to remove them.

Let me know if you have one

8lugLJ:

--- Quote from: patman on July 04, 2022, 10:58:02 PM ---Looking for an open sterling carrier, not a limited slip. Spider gears can't be welded, I will need to remove them.

--- End quote ---

It needs to be perfect, basically new, brought to his house, unloaded for him, and free.

patman:

--- Quote from: 8lugLJ on July 05, 2022, 12:17:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: patman on July 04, 2022, 10:58:02 PM ---Looking for an open sterling carrier, not a limited slip. Spider gears can't be welded, I will need to remove them.

--- End quote ---

It needs to be perfect, basically new, brought to his house, unloaded for him, and free.

--- End quote ---

3 out of 4 of those wouldn't be bad. But, I'm desperate and will settle for less

Mortalis5509:
I have some wrapped around entire axle housing. No need for the axle.

patman:

--- Quote from: Mortalis5509 on July 05, 2022, 09:07:54 PM ---I have some wrapped around entire axle housing. No need for the axle.

--- End quote ---

Open carrier and not a limited slip? Most 97+ axles are LS, just making sure.

I don't need anymore axles, just the carrier. If I have to take the whole thing, shoot me a pm and let me know what you want for it. I found a carrier on ebay for a decent price, but you never know...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version