BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: AUGUST 12-14 : CHOCCOLOCCO - Pictures, Videos, Lies, and Carnage  (Read 1268 times)

Offline tj05world

• Visitor
  • snowman
Re: AUGUST 12-14 : CHOCCOLOCCO - Pictures, Videos, Lies, and Carnage
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2022, 08:46:02 AM »
Here is part 1 of the video from that day.  I am slow & lazy with editing this stuff, so it takes me a while.  I should have part 2 next week, since I'm headed to GSMJI tomorrow.  Enjoy!  Like & Subscribe!  ;)

https://youtu.be/U0dP2Fp7QTg

Is your camera on a gimble setup of some kind or are the new ones just that smooth? Nice editing btw, maybe @BlueJew could finish our CO vids from like 2018 sometime so we could see em.

@tj05world did you get a winch line hung on your back bumper? Something is hanging off back there and I cant tell.
It’s a old winch line from my tj and I use it for helping my grandma out with pulling out rose bushes out or me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zack

Offline RedDragonATL

• GATR STAFF
Re: AUGUST 12-14 : CHOCCOLOCCO - Pictures, Videos, Lies, and Carnage
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2022, 09:10:53 PM »
Here is part 1 of the video from that day.  I am slow & lazy with editing this stuff, so it takes me a while.  I should have part 2 next week, since I'm headed to GSMJI tomorrow.  Enjoy!  Like & Subscribe!  ;)

https://youtu.be/U0dP2Fp7QTg

Is your camera on a gimble setup of some kind or are the new ones just that smooth? Nice editing btw, maybe @BlueJew could finish our CO vids from like 2018 sometime so we could see em.

@tj05world did you get a winch line hung on your back bumper? Something is hanging off back there and I cant tell.

No, the camera isn't on a gimbal.  They are better these days, with stabilization and horizon leveling...I didn't do anything in the post-processing to smooth it out, so it is what it is.

Here is part 2!!

/>
Jason

I'd like to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

2001 Jeep TJ, Cooper STT Pro 35s, 4.56s, D30 Spartan front, D44 ARB rear,Fender armor, sliders

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM