OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Past Rides : Pictures, Discussion, & Carnage

AUGUST 12-14 : CHOCCOLOCCO - Pictures, Videos, Lies, and Carnage

<< < (2/8) > >>

patman:
Pic dump 1

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

8lugLJ:
Didn't get many. Good times, good recoveries, glad Jason is ok.

Homeboy with the red Gladiator got really lucky, that could've been terrible for him and his rig. Big props to Clark, the guy didn't have enough balls to jump back in and help drive it out, so Clark did.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Grass Janitor:
Was the red gladiator thing later on Saturday after Jason, TJ, and I left?  That was the guy that was stuck and blocking the trail when we started to go up Burrow or Picnic I think. So we went to Arsenal…

Definitely very glad everyone made it out safe, many thanks to all you guys who came over to help us on Arsenal/Cooler Dumper. Really fortunate on multiple fronts there. Glad to have all you experienced and capable guys to help out, and being willing to drop everything immediately to do so.

I didn’t get any pictures. Small tire group ran Scenic View, Carnage Canyon, Cherry Bomb/Terminator, and Rubicon before lunch and we had a great time. Perfect dry conditions, I was a rookie and didn’t use bug spray. The chiggers appreciated that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trailabite:
Sounds like we missed a good one.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

clark123456:

--- Quote from: Grass Janitor on August 14, 2022, 09:08:07 PM ---Was the red gladiator thing later on Saturday after Jason, TJ, and I left?  That was the guy that was stuck and blocking the trail when we started to go up Burrow or Picnic I think. So we went to Arsenal…

Definitely very glad everyone made it out safe, many thanks to all you guys who came over to help us on Arsenal/Cooler Dumper. Really fortunate on multiple fronts there. Glad to have all you experienced and capable guys to help out, and being willing to drop everything immediately to do so.

I didn’t get any pictures. Small tire group ran Scenic View, Carnage Canyon, Cherry Bomb/Terminator, and Rubicon before lunch and we had a great time. Perfect dry conditions, I was a rookie and didn’t use bug spray. The chiggers appreciated that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Chiggers and ants got me a good bit.   Justin got zapped by some hornets; luckily he isn't allergic to them... could have been really bad.

It was late Saturday night;  10 pm or so. 

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version