BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Well we have Covid  (Read 6791 times)

Offline Ronnie j

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Well we have Covid
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2022, 08:35:06 AM »
You got covid on the plane on a trip you didn't take ?

Covid from Bahamas trip, and the fishing trip a few weeks later was canceled. He would have been able to go in both if you had donated more, Ronnie

My bad I'll make it up next time.

Online 8lugLJ

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2022, 08:38:20 AM »
I'm slow, is this thread for real or is it a freaking joke?

We are all wondering the same thing. Dude has had a couple GoFundMes and sounds a little sus.

@tj05world -- Our point here is dont ask for money because you are broke and cant work then post vacation pictures, that doesnt look good, and it isnt exactly moral or honorable. You should know that, you are a Vet after all.
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2022, 11:07:37 AM »

Seems like a joke but I fear it’s not.

Offline tj05world

• Visitor
  • snowman
Well we have Covid
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2022, 11:33:48 AM »
Wow please delete thread. This is getting out of control.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 11:35:45 AM by tj05world »
Zack

Offline tj05world

• Visitor
  • snowman
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2022, 11:54:17 AM »

We are all wondering the same thing. Dude has had a couple GoFundMes and sounds a little sus.

@tj05world -- Our point here is dont ask for money because you are broke and cant work then post vacation pictures, that doesnt look good, and it isnt exactly moral or honorable. You should know that, you are a Vet after all.
First of all, I do not have a couple of accounts GoFundMe open and I do not like how you  are disrespectful on calling names. It is childish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zack

Offline Jeepster1407

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2022, 12:00:52 PM »

First of all, I do not have a couple of accounts GoFundMe open and I do not like how you  are disrespectful on calling names. It is childish.

I didn't see any name calling here other than a VET. I wasn't aware that was a derogative term...
Most LCOG Builds are like a fat girl in Yoga Pants, just cause it fits doesn't mean it works...

Offline tj05world

• Visitor
  • snowman
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2022, 12:05:22 PM »

I didn't see any name calling here other than a VET. I wasn't aware that was a derogative term...
Sounds like little sus.

Zack

Online Anvilsam

• Rowdy
  • Visitor
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2022, 12:07:11 PM »

Sounds like little sus.

That means sounds a little suspect.

Offline Jeepster1407

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2022, 12:08:44 PM »

Sounds like little sus.

He wasnt calling you a sus.

when he wrote sus he was referring to suspicious.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sus
Most LCOG Builds are like a fat girl in Yoga Pants, just cause it fits doesn't mean it works...

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2022, 12:09:16 PM »

I think he means the one current gofundme you made before your trip to the Bahamas and then the other older one

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Offline tj05world

• Visitor
  • snowman
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2022, 12:11:39 PM »
Well I deleted it after thinking it wasn’t right to do. Olease delete thread admins.

Zack

Online Anvilsam

• Rowdy
  • Visitor
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2022, 12:18:14 PM »
Well I deleted it after thinking it wasn’t right to do. Olease delete thread admins.

How about let’s not delete it so next go fund me we can reference this thread

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM