OTHER INTERESTS > Getting in shape

Well we have Covid

<< < (2/7) > >>

8lugLJ:

--- Quote from: Big Dave on September 21, 2022, 10:46:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: patman on September 21, 2022, 10:21:02 PM ---This is so confusing

--- End quote ---
Right?
I guess he’ll miss his trip to the Bahamas or wherever he planned on vacationing.

--- End quote ---

Supposedly he got it while down there. Hopefully his GoFundMe will help with this also if he didnt spend it all on fishing trips with the boys.

tj05world:
We didn’t even go on fishing trip, but we are not sick anymore. It was rough. Doctor put me on the new covid medicine that just came out last month. Now my grandma was hospitalized with Covid and is now back home quarantined for another 10 days. Wife and kid are feeling better as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tj05world:

--- Quote from: Big Dave on September 21, 2022, 10:46:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: patman on September 21, 2022, 10:21:02 PM ---This is so confusing

--- End quote ---
Right?
I guess he’ll miss his trip to the Bahamas or wherever he planned on vacationing.

--- End quote ---
This is after the trip. We got Covid from someone on airplane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronnie j:
You got covid on the plane on a trip you didn't take ?

patman:

--- Quote from: Ronnie j on October 19, 2022, 07:50:27 AM ---You got covid on the plane on a trip you didn't take ?

--- End quote ---

Covid from Bahamas trip, and the fishing trip a few weeks later was canceled. He would have been able to go in both if you had donated more, Ronnie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version