BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: November 5th Fall Leaf Ride - Discussion Thread Only  (Read 2261 times)

Offline Jeepster1407

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: November 5th Fall Leaf Ride - Discussion Thread Only
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2022, 09:13:59 AM »

No more takers?? Yall gotta be kidding me. All the complaining about never riding and talk about wanting to camp and we got 3 guys going riding?

Which, ironically, is why some of the rides get canceled. Some people are never happy

Sounds right...

Where you at @Willys@2016
Most LCOG Builds are like a fat girl in Yoga Pants, just cause it fits doesn't mean it works...

Offline Willys@2016

• Visitor
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2022, 09:37:27 AM »
Well last weekend was enjoying a beautiful rainy trail ride Friday,Saturday,Sunday and Monday in North Ga, North Carolina. It was posted on my IG and last I read here was that your ride was canceled for lack of staff going 🤔. @Jeepster1407 if are trying to call me out about not trailing don’t, I’m on the trails almost 4 days a week scouting new trails and working with the DNR. My question is still unanswered about you guys open rides and meeting at C&O     I’m almost always open for a trail ride if there is one. At the same time when you wait till the week before to cancel makes me wonder if it’s just for the core group. If you want to ask me about my trail rides just ask or if you want video I can send you some. My wife went and did her first river crossing and trail driving up in Franklin after she did Charlie’s Creek.

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2022, 10:11:26 AM »
Well last weekend was enjoying a beautiful rainy trail ride Friday,Saturday,Sunday and Monday in North Ga, North Carolina. It was posted on my IG and last I read here was that your ride was canceled for lack of staff going 🤔. @Jeepster1407 if are trying to call me out about not trailing don’t, I’m on the trails almost 4 days a week scouting new trails and working with the DNR. My question is still unanswered about you guys open rides and meeting at C&O     I’m almost always open for a trail ride if there is one. At the same time when you wait till the week before to cancel makes me wonder if it’s just for the core group. If you want to ask me about my trail rides just ask or if you want video I can send you some. My wife went and did her first river crossing and trail driving up in Franklin after she did Charlie’s Creek.

No where in this thread was the ride cancelled! It was discussed, but never cancelled. I also went back through the thread and maybe I'm just slow, but what was your actual question regarding open rides and meeting at C&O? All of our rides are posted on our calendar and for each ride we open up a discussion thread to make plans.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 10:11:59 AM by Trailabite »
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline 8lugLJ

• Visitor
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2022, 11:12:28 AM »

This ride was never cancelled and your questions about C&O were answered, sir.
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline 8lugLJ

• Visitor
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2022, 11:14:15 AM »

What sort of work are you doing with the DNR?
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2022, 07:14:42 PM »
Well last weekend was enjoying a beautiful rainy trail ride Friday,Saturday,Sunday and Monday in North Ga, North Carolina. It was posted on my IG and last I read here was that your ride was canceled for lack of staff going . @Jeepster1407 if are trying to call me out about not trailing don’t, I’m on the trails almost 4 days a week scouting new trails and working with the DNR. My question is still unanswered about you guys open rides and meeting at C&O     I’m almost always open for a trail ride if there is one. At the same time when you wait till the week before to cancel makes me wonder if it’s just for the core group. If you want to ask me about my trail rides just ask or if you want video I can send you some. My wife went and did her first river crossing and trail driving up in Franklin after she did Charlie’s Creek.

No where in this thread was the ride cancelled! It was discussed, but never cancelled. I also went back through the thread and maybe I'm just slow, but what was your actual question regarding open rides and meeting at C&O? All of our rides are posted on our calendar and for each ride we open up a discussion thread to make plans.
The calendar insinuates GATR will be at c&o, but we never attend;  IMHO,  c&o should be removed from the calendar so people aren't misled.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2022, 10:57:46 PM »
Well last weekend was enjoying a beautiful rainy trail ride Friday,Saturday,Sunday and Monday in North Ga, North Carolina. It was posted on my IG and last I read here was that your ride was canceled for lack of staff going . @Jeepster1407 if are trying to call me out about not trailing don’t, I’m on the trails almost 4 days a week scouting new trails and working with the DNR. My question is still unanswered about you guys open rides and meeting at C&O     I’m almost always open for a trail ride if there is one. At the same time when you wait till the week before to cancel makes me wonder if it’s just for the core group. If you want to ask me about my trail rides just ask or if you want video I can send you some. My wife went and did her first river crossing and trail driving up in Franklin after she did Charlie’s Creek.
If anyone wants to ask about your trail rides, I’m sure they will.  Why would any of us “call you out for not trailing”?  We don’t even know you…

We have scheduled rides for a full calendar year in advance, every year, for the past 10+ years.   Some rides are more attended than others and yes, the best ones are CORE rides.

This group has been much more about wheeling rides than Caffeine & Octane meet and greets. You are complaining about a ride being canceled that is literally happening tomorrow. 

I would suggest you find a ride you can make and meet some of us instead of whining about rides being canceled. 

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM