SHOP TALK > Wrench Day

Coilover Install

(1/7) > >>

Trailabite:
I should be receiving my coilovers and bump stops, hopefully, next week. Anyone in the Roswell area familiar installing these and has a bottle of nitrogen and can help set them up? I will provide beer and pizza.

8lugLJ:

--- Quote from: Trailabite on December 14, 2022, 03:57:34 PM ---I should be receiving my coilovers and bump stops, hopefully, next week. Anyone in the Roswell area familiar installing these and has a bottle of nitrogen and can help set them up? I will provide beer and pizza.

--- End quote ---

All you really need is nitrogen and a gauge setup that goes past 200psi

and jacks, and a lift, and 8 hands to hold spacers, and lots of patience. And beers. lots of beers.

patman:

--- Quote from: Trailabite on December 14, 2022, 03:57:34 PM ---I should be receiving my coilovers and bump stops, hopefully, next week. Anyone in the Roswell area familiar installing these and has a bottle of nitrogen and can help set them up? I will provide beer and pizza.

--- End quote ---

I like both of those but will not be in the area. Do the coilovers already have springs on them?

Trailabite:

--- Quote from: patman on December 14, 2022, 04:15:27 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I like both of those but will not be in the area. Do the coilovers already have springs on them?

--- End quote ---

I will have to reinstall the springs.

Bruce:
I have the stuff, as long as I can find it in the mess.

glad to help out.

and in Roswell

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version