BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: July 14-16 Choccolocco Mountain - Check-in  (Read 1590 times)

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: July 14-16 Choccolocco Mountain - Check-in
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2023, 09:32:39 AM »
Things are just not lining up for me to drive the bronco down there this weekend, I’ve got a few little things left that I won’t be able to fix until parts arrive next week. I’d still like to go and hang out with everyone, if possible. I can drive down there in my daily driver, does anybody have an empty passenger seat for the trails on Saturday?

Not sure about the other guys, but unfortunately I do not have my other seat installed and I'm already on the road.

Hopefully someone else will chime in!

Offline sharpshooter109

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2023, 08:54:58 PM »
Things are just not lining up for me to drive the bronco down there this weekend, I’ve got a few little things left that I won’t be able to fix until parts arrive next week. I’d still like to go and hang out with everyone, if possible. I can drive down there in my daily driver, does anybody have an empty passenger seat for the trails on Saturday?

Bump, before it’s too late. Anybody have an open seat tomorrow for the trail ride? I’ll take anything as long as I don’t have to stand on the roof!

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2023, 08:15:26 AM »
What are you missing? Might not be a big deal or people might have spares.
Jay

Offline sharpshooter109

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2023, 10:54:12 PM »
What are you missing? Might not be a big deal or people might have spares.

It’s a few little things that need to be fixed. The biggest thing is the tires. Right now the bronco sitting on a set of old street tires with a date code saying they were manufactured in 2006. I don’t really trust them to drive over to Alabama and back. I ordered a new set of mud tires off eBay, they were delayed and arrived at the shop today. I can’t make it out there tomorrow, so I’ll have to catch y’all on the next ride.

Thanks for the offer, but it’s just my timing is off. Hopefully I can get these details worked out and can join y’all next time. Hope y’all have a good time.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM