OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Trail Rides & Open Events (Everyone's invited)

August Ride - MEMBERS' CHOICE! - August 11-13

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ronnie j:
I've not been there , but I hear from those who have that the trails are poorly mapped and marked. Can anyone confirm ?

xjcrawler:

--- Quote from: Ronnie j on July 28, 2023, 08:23:54 AM ---I've not been there , but I hear from those who have that the trails are poorly mapped and marked. Can anyone confirm ?

--- End quote ---

It's not a big park so having a map is not really needed.

Cannonballkev:

--- Quote from: Ronnie j on July 28, 2023, 08:23:54 AM ---I've not been there , but I hear from those who have that the trails are poorly mapped and marked. Can anyone confirm ?

--- End quote ---

River rock?

Grass Janitor:
I haven’t been to RR since my first stint with GATR back in 2007 or 2008. It seemed great back then but I was on 31s and the “big tire” guys 35s. I believe this is [mention]Will [/mention]in front of me when he, Livingston, and I decided to go out Sunday morning and got stuck as we could get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tcdawg:

--- Quote from: Grass Janitor on July 28, 2023, 05:07:49 PM ---I haven’t been to RR since my first stint with GATR back in 2007 or 2008. It seemed great back then but I was on 31s and the “big tire” guys 35s. I believe this is [mention]Will [/mention]in front of me when he, Livingston, and I decided to go out Sunday morning and got stuck as we could get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Livingston is a blast from the past.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version