OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Trail Rides & Open Events (Everyone's invited)

DECEMBER 28TH-30TH - ADVENTURE OFFROAD PARK - DISCUSSION THREAD

(1/10) > >>

Grass Janitor:
ADVENTURE OFFROAD PARK

OPEN RIDE - EVERYONE'S INVITED

DECEMBER 28TH - 30TH ** NEW DATES

DISCUSSION ONLY

Join us for a weekend of off-road fun! We'll have guided trail rides by our seasoned staff members so all skill levels are invited! Saturday night we'll have a big pot luck style dinner then head off to a night ride through the trails at Adventure Offroad Park & Nature Center!! Everyone's invited!

Friday :
- Trail riding all day
- 12:30 Back for lunch
- 1:30 Trial Ride until dark
- Cooking and camping around the fire
- Guided night ride

Saturday :
- Trail riding all day
- 12:30 Back for lunch
- 1:30 Trial ride until dark
- 6:30 Pot luck style dinner at the pavilion
- Guided night ride
- Camping and drinks around the fire

Use this thread to discuss all things AOP the weekend of December 28th-30th. This is a great park for all levels of offroad vehicles and drivers. 

Check-in thread and ride info is located here:
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?topic=19704.new#new

extremetownie:
AOP has done some great work on trail 1, Much easier to navigate now. The also did a lot of work at the hill in front of Little Ceasers and at Excavator hill.

patman:

--- Quote from: extremetownie on November 16, 2023, 05:31:01 PM ---AOP has done some great work on trail 1, Much easier to navigate now. The also did a lot of work at the hill in front of Little Ceasers and at Excavator hill.

--- End quote ---

Did they touch the first ledge of little Caesar?

Grass Janitor:
I saw that they were grading trail 1, it was getting to the point a stock rig would have trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

extremetownie:
I did not see where they got off the main trail. Little Caesars looked the same. Tried 3 musketeers and was totally denied, set home with my tail between my legs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version