OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Past Rides : Pictures, Discussion, & Carnage

Dec 29-31st AOP Pictures, Videos, Carnage, etc...

(1/5) > >>

Kadavenport:

Thanks everyone for getting me off the trail.  Got all the parts and will be changing the ball joints in the morning. TJ and Justin did the best redneck engineering I’ve ever seen and got the knuckle back on good enough to get me off the trail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeepster1407:
Absolutely! I’m glad we were able to get you off the mountain. We had fun and it was great to see everyone. I’m so envious of everyone’s bad a$$ crawler hauler setups. Here’s the few pictures I grabbed today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Danny Kinder:
Had an awesome time today fellas! Great seeing everyone!!

jd30005:
Great couple days of wheeling. It was slick out there but it was great to see everyone.  I didn’t get too many pictures.  This is all I have.

Grass Janitor:
Had a great time this weekend. Great to meet some new people and see a lot of familiar faces. Saturday TJ and I hit about every blue trail in the park, I had never done JW4, that’s a great trail. Did not get many pics.

After the initial sinking feeling that Kyle’s LJ was going to be a permanent fixture on that hillside, I’m really proud of everyone’s efforts jumping in and figuring out how to get him moving again and off the trail. Thanks to the other group for coming over and assisting as well. Awesome team effort.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version