OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Past Rides : Pictures, Discussion, & Carnage

Dec 29-31st AOP Pictures, Videos, Carnage, etc...

<< < (5/5)

patman:

--- Quote from: Raisinhead on January 01, 2024, 09:16:45 PM ---Wheeled most of the day Saturday, then hopped in with Pat for the evening ride.

--- End quote ---

Your curse may have been lifted, nothing broke while you were passenger! Hopefully a much smoother ride for you than last time haha

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

TravisMac:

--- Quote from: Grass Janitor on January 01, 2024, 06:36:37 PM ---I guess Travis can join us too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Only if Jared comes

patman:

--- Quote from: tcdawg on January 01, 2024, 06:23:05 PM ---I had a oil cooler fitting loosen up and leak on my headers.  Apparently motor oil will burn if it gets hot enough because I was on it pretty hard on some obstacle and we had a little Yule Log going on.

--- End quote ---

Radio chatter: "Tony is on FIRE"

Those of us at the bottom who can't see: "Hell yea! Go Tony!!! Crawl those rocks!"

thudson17890:
Probably the best trip I've had to AOP. Not to much damage to my Jeep except for busting the right taillight, ripping off the sway bar bracket, bending the tie rod a little bit more and normal scrapes and dents. Like Sam said we hit just about every blue trail in the park. Need to go through my camera and get some more pics but here is one of Sam with the drivers tire in the air.

tcdawg:

--- Quote from: TravisMac on January 01, 2024, 10:00:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: Grass Janitor on January 01, 2024, 06:36:37 PM ---I guess Travis can join us too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Only if Jared comes

--- End quote ---
Haha. He’s a little far off.   I believe he will allow me to speak for him as our paths were very similar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version