OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Past Rides : Pictures, Discussion, & Carnage

Dec 29-31st AOP Pictures, Videos, Carnage, etc...

<< < (2/5) > >>

TravisMac:
Wow! That’s a nasty “brake”! I got there as he was coming down so didn’t see what all had happened

Kadavenport:

--- Quote from: TravisMac on January 01, 2024, 10:33:45 AM ---Wow! That’s a nasty “brake”! I got there as he was coming down so didn’t see what all had happened

--- End quote ---
Yeah it was bad, but TJ and Justin saved the day getting the knuckle back on. I was already looking for a log to use as a sled, but TJ was determined to get it back on 4 wheels and it made the recovery much easier I’m sure. Sorry for wasting 3 hours of y’all’s riding time dragging my broke rig out the woods.

Made it back to Dacula Saturday afternoon. Drove 70-80 mph all the way home on the interstate after a pretty thorough test drive.

To my surprise the locker survived and not even a knick on the ring and pinion. Looks clean in the diff. Inner C didn’t bend. So a trashed axle, axle seal, and two ball joints appear to be the total damage report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grass Janitor:
I forgot my dumb ass backed into a tree on one of the 30 trails Saturday. Time for corners!

Big Dave:

--- Quote from: Grass Janitor on January 01, 2024, 02:03:23 PM ---I forgot my dumb ass backed into a tree on one of the 30 trails Saturday. Time for corners!

--- End quote ---
Or flush mounted tail lights.

patman:

--- Quote from: Grass Janitor on January 01, 2024, 02:03:23 PM ---I forgot my dumb ass backed into a tree on one of the 30 trails Saturday. Time for corners!

--- End quote ---

Sounds like a post a lot of people made several years ago before changing directions with their vehicles and ditching their 4 doors...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version