OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Trail Rides & Open Events (Everyone's invited)

JAN 20TH - IRON MTN RESORT & OFFROAD PARK - DISCUSSION

<< < (2/10) > >>

TravisMac:
I've never been here - are the trails OK for tow rigs or is it somewhere between street car and rock crawler?

Raisinhead:

--- Quote from: TravisMac on January 04, 2024, 02:20:19 PM ---I've never been here - are the trails OK for tow rigs or is it somewhere between street car and rock crawler?

--- End quote ---
I think 4WD tow rigs would be fine. If I don’t get steering done on the TJ in time, I’ll be riding in the tow rig. Would be cool to have some buggies out to show the owner more of what terrain we look for and type of rigs we usually have out.

tj05world:
Saturday day trip for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MickeyMouse:

--- Quote from: TravisMac on January 04, 2024, 02:20:19 PM ---I've never been here - are the trails OK for tow rigs or is it somewhere between street car and rock crawler?

--- End quote ---

I bring my Tow Rig there all the time.   There are some fun areas to play and challenge your rig.   Not a lot of Rocks but there are other types of obstacles

Grass Janitor:
I'm planning on a day trip but will probably stay for a couple of beers and dinner after.  Looking forward to something different, and can let my 17 year old get some seat time. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version