BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Tellico check in times for Aug 15-17  (Read 8737 times)

Chris Hyde

Re: Tellico check in times for Aug 15-17
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2008, 08:19:07 PM »
IS IT FIRDAY YET?????
I AM SO EXCITED.  ;D
LOL!  I started packing my Jeep tonight.  :D

47knucklehead

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2008, 08:53:42 PM »
  Hey Guys,
  Had a great trip out to Sturgis. Got home a few days ago. Felt and looked like a Lobster fresh out of a steamer. Carolyn and I will be comming up Friday early afternoon. She plans to make some potato salad(Good Stuff Man). What is the food list looking like? I can get eggs from Sams and a couple rolls of sausage. Also loaf of white bread.   Any Thing else??  Will post some pictures either tonight or tomorrow
  Knucklehead

ranger11

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2008, 09:31:31 PM »
  Hey Guys,
  Had a great trip out to Sturgis. Got home a few days ago. Felt and looked like a Lobster fresh out of a steamer. Carolyn and I will be comming up Friday early afternoon. She plans to make some potato salad(Good Stuff Man). What is the food list looking like? I can get eggs from Sams and a couple rolls of sausage. Also loaf of white bread.   Any Thing else??  Will post some pictures either tonight or tomorrow
  Knucklehead

Did yall ride or tow?

Chris Hyde

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2008, 09:36:03 PM »
  Hey Guys,
  Knucklehead

Hey Mark.  I'm not really sure how the meal thing is gonna work.  I think everybody is just gonna bring their own grilling item (meat) and a side or two.  I guess just bring what you want for breakfast and like last time, we will all pitch in and make one big breakfast.  Doug's wife is gonna make a side and if your wife made potato salad, it should fair well.  How was Sturgis?

RotorHead

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2008, 09:44:07 PM »
  Hey Guys,
  Knucklehead

Did yall ride or tow?

Mark don't tow.  ;D

Welcome back.

47knucklehead

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2008, 11:07:38 PM »
  Hey again,
  we rode. Total miles was a little over 4600.  Left Atlanta and then Alabama to Miss. up to Menphis Tenn and took I40 to to Okl city and then back roads  north west till N.M. then cut north into Colorado Rockies and followed them up above Denver then cut East across Plains into Arkansaw then north into Black Hill S.D. Stayed in DeadWood S.D.. Really cool small western town with alot of OLD Hotels etc. Rode in Custer Park (where Danceing with wolfs was flimed) Got stuck in the road when a herd of  Bison were crossing. They got close enough to where we could just about touch them. Was stuck there about 15 minutes till a park ranger with a truck moved them out of the way. Man, the bulls were HUDGE. Some were 9' from shoulder to ground. I was a bit nervous but they just minded there on business and would look at us as they crossed. Alot of baby calfs were in ythe herd. We saw 3 or 4 differant herds high in numbers. Will get the wife to get pictures off camera and I will post some

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2008, 08:21:01 AM »
That sounds awesome. Cant wait to see some pics ;)
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2008, 08:52:50 AM »
Man, that is  a long time on a bike.  I can't imagine the saddle rash and aches!

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2008, 08:59:26 AM »
It will make that Jeep seat feel like a lazy boy! :D
I've grown tired of this.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2008, 09:22:21 AM »
 {btt}

How many do we have riding Friday?

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2008, 10:34:23 AM »
Well, time is key here. I am up there thursday night. Mike... not sure yet, Chris, Jen, noonish and Doug is early am. Brian is also early am. I plan on getting up early and riding atleast by 10am. Want to get a full day in and explore 2 a bit. Maybe see if they have opened 8 near slickrock? But I am riding in the am till whenever. Nothing but time and gas to blow! ;)
I've grown tired of this.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2008, 11:34:36 AM »
Well, time is key here. I am up there thursday night. Mike... not sure yet, Chris, Jen, noonish and Doug is early am. Brian is also early am. I plan on getting up early and riding atleast by 10am. Want to get a full day in and explore 2 a bit. Maybe see if they have opened 8 near slickrock? But I am riding in the am till whenever. Nothing but time and gas to blow! ;)

I think Brian is Saturday, right?  So me and you, maybe Mike early.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM